Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

2013 Journal to A better body and health!!

JA0371

Hi all. I wanted to start this journal before New Years, to prepare for some changes I want to make.

Anyone who wants to post, feel free.

I have a few resolutions I'd like to make...

Be healthier.

Cut back on caffeine and alcohol ( my two weaknesses)

Cut back on high carb foods

Try to work out 3-5 times a week

Keep up on my skin care

Get more and better sleep.

Have more fun and get out more.

Be more positive, stay away from negativity.

This is just a start...will post more later.

• 3 weeks later...

Happy New Year all!!!!!! Ok I'm ready to get off my butt and get back into fitness!!! I started today!

Went o the beach and walked. It was soooo nice out!!

So I will post as I go. Hope everyone's new year started out on a good note! Here's to a happy healthy 2013!!

Made a trip to GNC today and got some fat burner/ energy supplements. Tried one today....my energy is through the roof..and helped push me during my workout. I need to get my diet a little more under control and plan my meals. Gonna sit down and do that tonight or tomorrow!

I worked out today. Weights and some cardio. I did shoulders, and arms today, tomorrow just cardio. I also went from blonde to a light brown today. May add some highlights in a few weeks. Just needed a change!! Feeling good today...looking forward!!

This month is already half over, wow!! I got off track or a few days...but not working about it. Tomorrow is always another day to turn it all around. That's my mantra this year. As long as I don't get too far off track, I will stick with it.

Hope everyone is still having a good new year!!

So, did work out this morning!! Yayyy!! Upper body, ate good all day! I am finding my weakness is not with food or even exercise..but I love my red wine!!! I drink wine 2-4 times a week. I'm certain this has SOME benefits, but Jeeeze makes me wonder if its enough?? Anyway..today was a happy day, so I'm happy!! Guess that's all that matters!!

Thanks Seeker!! I had a great workout today..lower body. I know I'm going to pay for it though..legs are always the worst!! Ugh!!

No problem. Make sure you have a rest day. Even if that means you have to take 3 straight days of not working out on cardio or lifting weights. Stretching would be the ideal or yoga.

Thanks again seeker....am making Saturdays my rest day. At work today I had a client basically challenge me to a four month fitness goal. We're going to go by inches lost...and whoever wins pays for lunch lol. Of course I took the challenge lol!! Hey why not? Maybe it'll push me! Sometimes I need that!! Our deadline is June 1st..so gotta push it hard now!!!

The last two days have been good..sticking to my diet (mostly) and workout!! Tomorrow gonna push harder. I'm competitive. But not a 'in your face' competitive. I am sure..quiet, and methodical. But yes.. competitive in my own right. I love goals. They push me and motivate me..but I love challenges even more. Lol. It's like goals on steroids....

So....here I go...l

Archived