The second crush of my life-how to deal with him or with my MIND?

emotions

Here is the story of the second crush of my life.Please let me know what you think

This summer i'm interning in a company. I'm 30 years old, married don't live in the states, but this summer i came to the states.

My huband came to see me just for 2 weeks and it has been more than 3 months that i haven't seen him.

at work there is an european engineer in his early forties whom i've worked with2,3 times. That's how i become to know him.

He was nice with me (like most guys i encountered in the states, that treat women very nicely but i doubt it's their real character!).

He is the type of guy who stares at women which was and still is annoying to me.Anyways, I never paid attention to him, but once he saw me in the corridor and stared at me and my body.(he is kind of naif i think, because he let you see his regard, and he smiles at the same time, which is odd to me!)

Strangely, this regard made me a bit excited & i went for it. maybe that 's due to the fact that i miss my husband or maybe it comes from my background that i always saw my self an ugly girl and never received any attention from men in my home country in middle east. (fortunately it seems that european and american tastes for women are different because i have seen somehow attentions from men in these 2 continents). Let me say that i was virgin when i married my husband 3 years ago because maybe being virgin was a pride for me and also i had a bit fear of men since i never approached them.

well, i began working around this engineer's test bench & mentioned that he gets a bit deconcentrated when i was close. then i began opening short discussion with him & everytime i talked to him Isweat like a crazy & I know he noticed that.

At present i have hanged out with him 3 times in the past 1 month & since i was weak and i showed my emotions easily I decided to tell him that i had a crush on him. He said he wouldn't PUSH me.by the way he is divorced.

The problem is that when i hang out with him, eventhough i'm emotionaly excited, but still can control my mind, and can talk about a subject without being very de-concentrated by him.

But as soon as I arrive home after our meet-up, i can't control my mind from thinking about him very emotionally and i become sexually excited and for the rest of the week i can't concentrate on anything except when i'm with others and not alone.

I know that's it's more my brain that makes stories about him, otherwise why i'm not as much sexually and emotionally excited when i'm sitting in front of him & talking with him?

But this dream is sweat and i don't want to give it up. in the other hand, since he shows no care about me (except random hang outs with me) i'm a bit obssessed with the idea to sexually excite him and bring him to his knees or at least see that he can be also weak against me. (Maybe owing to the fact that i came to my knees and told him that i had a crush on him)

what do you think about me & my mind? am i going vey far? BTW, i'm leaving the states in 20 days so this story is reaching to its end in 20 days.

Thanks

Archived