Gay men: Do you like female boobs?

I have not had much contact with openly gay people until very recently through my boyfriend. He has a lot of gay friends for some reason. Anyway, the other day I kept catching one of his friends staring at mine. I later asked my boyfriend if ____ was really gay and he said that lots of gay men like boobs (but not vagina).

How much truth in is this? If there is any, could someone please explain it to me. I'm very intrigued by this.

Hex, do you ever find that your eyes wander to them? Not necessarily out of sexual desire, but out of interest or curiosity?

Nah. To be honest, I hardly notice girls at all peoplewatching anymore. I've literally seen girls walk past me, turn around with a confused look on their faces, presumably because I didn't give the once-over. Angular shades are really good for things like that.

Sexuality isn't always 100% for some people. For hex, he is pretty much 99% gay (The 1% being he has a thing for a female celebrity which he brought up in one of my other thread. )

Some gay people can find something "alluring" about the opposite sex. Doesn't mean they want them in a sexual sense.

Sexuality isn't always 100% for some people. For hex, he is pretty much 99% gay (The 1% being he has a thing for a female celebrity which he brought up in one of my other thread. )

Some gay people can find something "alluring" about the opposite sex. Doesn't mean they want them in a sexual sense.

Of course. I totally understand this. I guess I just wanted to know what the allure was for these men who do like them.

No, I have no sexual desire towards breasts at all. And to be honest I've never meet any gay men who do.

Ironically this was one of the first "signs" that I recognized around the age of 11/12. All my friends started to go crazy over female breasts and I just didn't get it at all, lol. Unfortunately the Closet kicked in shortly after that, though.

Of course. I totally understand this. I guess I just wanted to know what the allure was for these men who do like them.

They're bouncy and squishy and it's hilarious to play with a girl's boobs and not get one ounce of satisfaction out of it (which is why girls are so free with them, at least with me) and then the str8 guys are just like " * * * , YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE THEM AND YOU CAN HAVE ALL YOU CAN HOLD!!!!!"

...which is funny.

Well, I think some straight women are very accustomed to "seeing" men look at them when they really aren't--at least not in a sexual way.

Sounds like my boyfriend might be full of it.

Ask him to tell these gay men to come to this forum and tell us about themselves, lol. They sound like interesting beasts.

But as hex said, it might be a matter of interpretation. For example, I'm relatively "free" around straight women who know I'm gay. I've seen some change their tops, etc. Taken out of context it could be seen as attraction when it really isn't.

I'm a strait female and I look at boobs sometimes. Some racks are just baffling how they defy gravity or are so large compared to the body frame. Not a bad thing at all, I just need some more time to process it.

That would be me

Well maybe not the defying gravity part.

People do stare and comment. It's not my imagination and it's not something I expect. I just never expected it from someone who was into dudes. Again, not that I'm saying they are looking at them in a sexual way, but that they noticed them.

That would be me

Well maybe not the defying gravity part.

People do stare and comment. It's not my imagination and it's not something I expect. I just never expected it from someone who was into dudes. Again, not that I'm saying they are looking at them in a sexual way, but that they noticed them.

Oh I notice them.

You use magic, don't you? I know it!

But, yes, I will admit to *sometimes* staring at particularly spectacular breasts.

Oh I notice them.

You use magic, don't you? I know it!

But, yes, I will admit to *sometimes* staring at particularly spectacular breasts.

Moi? I would never...

I also notice the nice ones, but I don't gawk. Men should take note of what Hex does and get some shades.

I have massive boobs. Seriously. Massive. Ask Mehgan, she'll vouch for me hahaha.... Every gay guy I have ever known has touched/squeezed them, or at the absolute very least, talked about them. They get 0% sexual satisfaction, like hex said--I think they just like the squishy, koosh ball factor. I went to a gay pride thing in SF a couple years back and random gay guys came up to me alllll day saying how "fabulous", "amazing", etc. they were. Same goes for whenever I go to a gay bar. Could be their age (all seem to be early-mid twenties), who knows. But, in my experience they like them... or are fascinated.

I think it's quite interesting. I am not gay and although I can usually see a guy and think he is attractive, there is just no feeling or spark there. I see a male body and although I could appreciate attractiveness in it to an extent it doesn't do anything for me.

With a female body it quite different. I always wonder why this is so, why I turned out attracted to the opposite (female) sex and not male. I am sure that if was I gay I would feel nothing for a woman's body yet get that spark of attraction for males. I wonder what factors influence this, and think it's interesting.

Boobs are a simple smaller circle in a larger circle design but they do hold a great attraction. I can't comprehend not having any interest at all in them, and I always suspected gay men although not attracted to them would find them interesting, but what do I know. If I was gay I am sure that I would find it hard to comprehend what heterosexual males found attractive in them (at the same time though it's hard to imagine this).

I have massive boobs. Seriously. Massive. Ask Mehgan, she'll vouch for me hahaha.... Every gay guy I have ever known has touched/squeezed them, or at the absolute very least, talked about them. They get 0% sexual satisfaction, like hex said--I think they just like the squishy, koosh ball factor. I went to a gay pride thing in SF a couple years back and random gay guys came up to me alllll day saying how "fabulous", "amazing", etc. they were. Same goes for whenever I go to a gay bar. Could be their age (all seem to be early-mid twenties), who knows. But, in my experience they like them... or are fascinated.

Jen, I've seen pics of you and yours are...colossal. It's interesting that you've had these experiences. Maybe it's just different crowds to the ones that hang out on ENA.

My boyfriend made it very clear that his friends don't like vagina though. He says that even the word brings feelings of disgust for many of them. That made me laugh because I feel the same way about the word.

Jen, I've seen pics of you and yours are...colossal. It's interesting that you've had these experiences. Maybe it's just different crowds to the ones that hang out on ENA.

My boyfriend made it very clear that his friends don't like vagina though. He says that even the word brings feelings of disgust for many of them. That made me laugh because I feel the same way about the word.

hahahahaha, colossal. They've never been called colossal before, I love it!!

Yeah, none of my gay friends are even remotely interested in vagina. Same as your bf said--a lot of them express disgust.

I've had gay friends who were interested in my breasts, but I think it's because they wanted some too.

Yeah, I mean, although I've never fantasized about being a woman it's sometimes difficult not to be envious of the power your boobs have--especially over hot straight guys. ](*,)

I have had gay friends who always said 'your boobs are fabulous" so yea, i think gay guys will still find them pleasant to look at. Obviously they were not looking at my BARE boobs. LOL

As a female you can probably admire a sexy female, right, even though you have no desire to sleep with her? I can't imagine a gay guy would be any different.

Archived