this guy is confusing me

ok so i have know this guy for 3 years now we were never really friends or anything just seen each other at partys and stuff well one day we hung out and we messed around....well he is married and about 2 weeks ago left her and they have filed for divorce....well he has been with me every day since i have questioned it if he likes me or not never really brought it up 2 him or anything but we play those little highschool games with each other like "who just called you" or who is that texting stuff like that. we havent messed around or anything since that one night...but when we sleep next to eachother i always wake up in his arms and when he notices he like moves or just ignores me. he put my background on my computer as a pic of him. i went to a friends house one night with another friend of mine and he got so mad texing asking who i was with and calling everyone i knew just to find out who i was with and stuff like that....it kinda makes me think he is into me all our friends say we act like a married couple and he talkes about us moving in togeather but i couldnt do that unless i knew for sure he was "MY MAN"...but he just does this all the time like he always insist to drive and always pumps my gas it little stuff like that..but when it comes down to it he just dont push it to far... i asked him if i was a one time wonder for him and he was like sorry but it was a one time deal but i feel deep down he is scared to express himself...he always is asking me to talk about my feelings and be up front with him but i feel like he hides from me idk what to thing i'm so hurt and confused i really hope this all makes since!!!

TONY

It is hard to say what he is looking for he just broke up with his wife, probably in a fragile emotional state himself. If you want something substantial with him, I would say for now just be his friend, it is not a good time to start a relationship.

If he really is gay or questioning, and the jury is still out on that, he needs to come out on his own speed, probably not a good idea for you to put pressure on him, in the end he may resent you. If being close to him physically is giving you difficult emotions, it is probably best to cool it for a while.

anyways that's what I think.

• 2 weeks later...

I can totally relate to this problem. I mean, not that I'm with a married guy, but I just can't figure him out. Does he like me? Is he just being friendly (though I guess to a VERY friendly degree)? Did he really say it was a one time deal? That's rough.....I mean, I would be really crushed, especially if I was emotionally involved in the relationship. Are you really comfortable being in a relationship where he is so repressed that he'd say those kind of things? I think that's the real question. Tell him how you felt when he said that to you. Sad, upset, etc. I think if you confront him just about that one time alone, it may open some doors, perhaps not in the romantic direction, but it will certainly be good for your friendship, you know?

yeah he did tell me it was a one time deal but here recently...we have stopped takling. one of his friends told him i was going around and said a whoe bunch of stuff about him. but i have also found out so many lies he has told me..he made out with one of my best friends....in MY CAR of all places....which he told her to call him when she is single...and she replyed call me when your single and he was like i'm getting a divorce and she was like no when you and tony end things i'm not coming in secound to tony you always put tony first and i'll be damned if its happening again....which hurt me really bad to hear that but. i want nothing more than for us to be friends and be able to trust each other but idk if that will ever happen. but if it does i will not get played again

• 9 years later...

Archived