Do your dreams mean anything?

It only means something if you dream that Metrogirl found true love and hit the lotto.

Otherwise......NO.

HAHAHA that made me laugh.

I think dreams have some type of significance, like waste while the mind is not being stimulated by actual reality. But I never really take them seriously. I had a dream, or you could say nightmare, about walking around Los Angeles, only it was a ghosttown. Strange enough I was walking with a friend and I kept thinking he was going to canibalize. I woke up puzzled. Did it mean anything? Not really. Still weird though.

HAHAHA that made me laugh.

I think dreams have some type of significance, like waste while the mind is not being stimulated by actual reality. But I never really take them seriously. I had a dream, or you could say nightmare, about walking around Los Angeles, only it was a ghosttown. Strange enough I was walking with a friend and I kept thinking he was going to canibalize. I woke up puzzled. Did it mean anything? Not really. Still weird though.

Not weird.....Los Angeles is going to be a ghost town soon enough...No one can afford to live here anymore.

Canibalize??? maybe your friend wants to secret gnaw on your ankle? LMAO

Sometimes dreams mean nothing...they're just a jumble of things you were thinking about, saw on TV before you fell asleep etc. Other times, dreams can help you work out a problem by allowing you to see things in a different light, or even helping to acknowledge that something might be bothering you, isn't quite right with something, help you to see want you want for your life or that you feel is missing.

My mom, myself and my youngest son have also had dreams that are premonitions.

Did you have a crazy dream barbie?

they just are a portayal of random stuff which is in the back of your mind.

things you want, don't want, wish for, etc..

you can look up "dream meaning" or "dream dictionary" on google and it gives alot of explanations for various dream themes.

sometimes i can think about something for 5 secondsout of the entire day, and next thing I am having a nightmare about it for instance. i always have crazy crazyyy dreams. once i dreamt i was walking on clouds on my way to London.. And that is probably one of the least crazy lol.

I think dreams are a way of sorting out your minds issues/dilemas. Ever hear the saying "sleep on it"?

I think different dreams mean different things. Used to keep a dream diary, was pretty cool. And had some dream book to analyze what they meant.

I always have a reocurring dream about my teeth falling out!

Did you have a crazy dream barbie?

yeah, i had a dream about my ex.

he's away at basic training right now and i had a dream that i wrote him a letter. then he called and told me that when he read my letter he fell in love with me all over again and wanted to be with me. next thing, i was picking out a wedding dress...but i woke up before marriage happened, lol.

yeah, i had a dream about my ex.

he's away at basic training right now and i had a dream that i wrote him a letter. then he called and told me that when he read my letter he fell in love with me all over again and wanted to be with me. next thing, i was picking out a wedding dress...but i woke up before marriage happened, lol.

From everything you've written about your ex...I hope it's not a premonition!!!

Maybe the dream is just to let you explore your feelings of the hopes that you had for the relationship and the loss that things didn't work out. And you waking up before the marriage happened could represent your own emotional awakening to the fact that it was a bad relationship and was not meant to be. (???)

they just are a portayal of random stuff which is in the back of your mind.

things you want, don't want, wish for, etc..

you can look up "dream meaning" or "dream dictionary" on google and it gives alot of explanations for various dream themes.

sometimes i can think about something for 5 secondsout of the entire day, and next thing I am having a nightmare about it for instance. i always have crazy crazyyy dreams. once i dreamt i was walking on clouds on my way to London.. And that is probably one of the least crazy lol.

I had done this before, to see what was the meaning behind the dreams (nightmares) that I was having about tornadoes......I had those dreams a lot.....It was interesting what the dictionary said. Fit me and my situation to a T!!

From everything you've written about your ex...I hope it's not a premonition!!!

Maybe the dream is just to let you explore your feelings of the hopes that you had for the relationship and the loss that things didn't work out. And you waking up before the marriage happened could represent your own emotional awakening to the fact that it was a bad relationship and was not meant to be. (???)

yeah, i can't see my dream every happening.

even if he wasn't the man that he was, he would never do something like that.

too much pride.

barbie,

I have had several dreams come true throughout my life. At the time I didn't understand them but as they were coming true in front of me it was as if I had done all those things before. My most recent that I have had twice is of my disabled son walking on his own to the pasture fence without his walker or canes and looking up to me and smiling. He is a little older than he is now in the dream so I wait for it to happen and we work together to help him be whatever he wants in life.

How are you doing these days. You seem like you are doing so much better. It was a long road but I knew you could do it.

lost

barbie,

I have had several dreams come true throughout my life. At the time I didn't understand them but as they were coming true in front of me it was as if I had done all those things before. My most recent that I have had twice is of my disabled son walking on his own to the pasture fence without his walker or canes and looking up to me and smiling. He is a little older than he is now in the dream so I wait for it to happen and we work together to help him be whatever he wants in life.

How are you doing these days. You seem like you are doing so much better. It was a long road but I knew you could do it.

lost

I am doing better, thanks for asking

Still have those thoughts of the EX though and apparently dreams

Not weird.....Los Angeles is going to be a ghost town soon enough...No one can afford to live here anymore.

Canibalize??? maybe your friend wants to secret gnaw on your ankle? LMAO

Its not very meaty, my ankle that is. He just gonna bite my style, Badum bum tsssssssss. (bad joke, I know)

I think that some dreams have meaning and others don't. I heard that dreaming about your hair or teeth falling out means that you feel your life is out of control or you are stressed out. I believe this is true because I always have these dreams when I had a lot of college work.

Sometimes you might have a dream about something you are afraid of happening, or maybe something happened that day which made you wonder about it and you went to sleep thinking about it.

When my boyfriend's brother got into a very bad car accident I kept having dreams about my bf dying. I would end up crying in my sleep, I would wake up covered in tears. I had these crazy dreams about him dying from diseases. I have never cried so hard and felt so sad like that in real life. When I would wake up I always had to call him to make sure he was really alive.

Also when I first started going out with my bf his ex girlfriend used to stalk him. I always had dreams and to this day I still have dreams about him having a secret relationship with her, I guess it's because although I know it never happened I still wonder what if...

I think that dreams are very helpful and you can see how you really feel about certain things. I know that a lot of times I try to push my feelings away or I am in denial about certain feelings. But then when I have dreams like that I realize that I just gotta accept the way I feel.

This is what I was talking about in my earlier post.......

To see a tornado in your dream, suggests that you are experiencing some extreme emotional outbursts and temper tantrums. Is there a situation or relationship in your life that may be potentially destructive?

To dream that you are in a tornado, signifies that you are feeling overwhelmed and out of control. You will be met with a series of disappointments for the next week or so. Your plans will be filled with complications.

To see several tornadoes in your dream, represent people around you who are prone to violent outbursts and shifting mood swings. It may also symbolize a volatile situation or relationship

I was in an emotinally, verbally, and sometime physically abusive relationship. It has been about 4 months since I ended the relationship and he still torments me.....

I believe dreams are the language of the unconscious brain. While we sleep and dream, we are constantly telling ourselves something (doesn't have to be all important, although sometimes it is). But since we are asleep and cannot articulate actual words and phrases for extended periods of time... the brain can only produce images and past memories and familiar faces. A good dream dictionary will tell you to interpret your own dreams depending on what is happening in your life, while giving a background on common dreams (i.e. teeth falling out) and their possible meanings.

When we are awake, we have common sense keeping out thoughts in check... even day dreams are not as wacky or beyond our reality as nocturnal dreams...where common sense seems to be lacking, or why else would someone dream about oh say .. an alligator walking into their room and asking them to wake up? lol

I believe someone suggested a dream journal and I suggest you keep one. It helped me discover some underlying problems I had to deal with in real life but wasn't saying in my waking life. Every morning write what you dream, so keep it near your bed, in the evening read it through and write WHY you think you had that particular dream. It might not make sense at first, it took me a month at a time ... but most of it started to make sense. Dreams are there for a reason, well at least I believe so. Feel free to disagree.

all the best,

-pj

I have the same dream over and over. Its annoying because it never changes

I have a dream about someone i only know online, so ive only ever seen a picture of him.

He comes up behind me, puts his arm around my waist and pulls me backwards towards him to kiss the right side of my neck ( always the right side, never the left, lol! ) as i reach up with my hand to cup his face i try to turn around and he never has a face, its just an empty void where it should be and i wake up.

I know its him, but its like hes a ghost and never there...

Archived