not again....

cassandra

Im sitting here at the moment trying to think of a million reasons as to why i should not cut myself... but all I keep doing is crying and thinking the minute i realease the emotional pain by cutting myself i'l feel better again...

I was doing so well even started seeing a psychologist to work through things and get my life together but everytime i get somewhere i relapse. I just wish that things would settle just for a little bit just enough to get myself back on track just never seems to work...

needed to vent and if you've got any distractions for me to give a go intead of cutting feel free to share

Im sitting here at the moment trying to think of a million reasons as to why i should not cut myself... but all I keep doing is crying and thinking the minute i realease the emotional pain by cutting myself i'l feel better again...

I was doing so well even started seeing a psychologist to work through things and get my life together but everytime i get somewhere i relapse. I just wish that things would settle just for a little bit just enough to get myself back on track just never seems to work...

needed to vent and if you've got any distractions for me to give a go intead of cutting feel free to share

Write us a poem or give us few lines of your favorite song. Why is your emotions getting the better of you sad.

Put down the knife and make the decision to improve your life. Start looking in the mirror and complimenting yourself. Anything you that don't like about your life but can change, work on! If its self-esteem, join a gym! If it's education, go to school!

Learn to accept the things you cannot change. We are amazingly adaptable creatures and we are very capable of making ourselves whomever we would like ourselves to be.

The decision and the action have to come before the positive feelings though. That will be hardest.

So what's going on? Why are you feeling so bad today?

The best way to release the pain is by talking about your feelings and working it through. I know that's not always easy, but so much better than this alternative of even thinking of hurting yourself with a knife.

This thread was started a bit ago, so how are you doing right now?

*cassandra* - please don't cut yourself. *HUGS* I may not know you but I don't want you to do it. I once cut myself and I did feel better momentarily but it was wrong. There's a better way. Please talk to someone. Even online, just talk to someone. But please don't pick up that knife; it's hard but you need to fight this. It's the only way to leave the pain behind.

Don't fall for the lie I did: you are a special person and there is a better way to love yourself than by simply seeing how much self-pity you can work up through hurting yourself. Think of all the people who love you and don't know you are doing this. What would they say? You see, there are people who love you and that's a good enough reason to stop, even if right now you don't feel you love yourself.

Please consider what I've said. Take care and post again soon.

***HUGS***

Hey Cassandra,

I am sorry you feel so terrible today. Can you tell us what happened? What would be a step towards a long term solution for it (a small step in long term solution is better than the short term relief of cutting!).

Hugs,

Arwen

Archived