Zerohalo, I have to agree and disagree with you. Nice story as this might be, I'm afraid it just doesn't fit the romantic comedy mold. The initial attraction has to be followed by a conflict that separates them, a miscommunication that leaves both angsting for each other (cue split-screen moping scene), and finally a critical intervention that brings them back together for a kiss before the credits roll For Starlight's sake I hope it avoids all that movie drama

But darn me if I haven't been vicariously glued to this story as it's unfolded anyway.

On a more serious note, I also agree that email has served its purpose for now. Nice going Starlight!

You're so right. Obviously my script-finding skills are not quite l33t.

Good luck on the smooch on Wednesday.

"Next time you get all girlie, depressed and hysterical..."! Starlight, you're golden!

Golden is definitely the word I'd use. I don't think you've got anything to worry about - he's got "perfect for you" written all over him. Go at whatever speed feels comfortable for the two of you - I'm sure things will work out.

Hi guys

I was going to write a new post but then I thought I would just carry this one on.

So Wednesday, I went to watch the football with him at the pub. When I got there he gave me a hug and bought me a drink and we just chatted about our day until the football started. There was this funny kind of air around us but after we'd had a few drinks it sort of disappeared and we were talking more easily. I really wanted to kiss him but I didn't really know how to or what to do so I didn't. And then after we left we went to my place to watch a dvd. It was just going normally and then he got up to go to the bathroom and I got up to go and get a jumper because I was cold and we met in the hallway on the way back and something must have just clicked or that "air" bubbled over because we just sort of looked at eachother for a second and then we were madly kissing and basically had sex right there in the hallway *blush* He stayed over and I think we're going to be a couple now....I mean, we're acting like one but we haven't actually talked about it and told anyone else yet. I'm not really sure how to bring it up or whether I should

You may as well raise the couple issue. The way I see it, there's not much reason to dance around your feelings anymore; it's not like you need to worry about things changing between you because they already have, and it sounds like you two are on the same wavelength anyway!

Anyway, it's really great to hear things worked out well. Good on ya

Making hot monkey love in the hallway after sharing an unspoken moment of passion?

Lol!! You are such a classic Zero!!

To the Op, I'm dying to know what happened next...

Are they a couple? More dates to follow?

This is like one of those books that you can't put down!!

oooohhhhhhh... where was I when this thread started?? this is EXCITING stuff. he obviously is a keeper after what he did for you (about the whole bath thing, oh so sweet) now that you guys have gone this far, I think you should consider bringing up the couple issue. you dont want to keep wondering now would you? eee...... this is so sweett.... *hugs*