Posted before and the situation has grown kind of complicated. We descided to not have an official title and whatever happens when were together will just happen. We arent ready to commit to some one but she says she still talks to guys but feels like shell never like any one. She is acting out getting drunk at partys and doing * * * * just to act out. Im basically trying to figure out myself but the complications always leave me guessing. So basically we meet som etime we hook up some times we dont. She is my closest friend and has pulled me through alot and same for her. But i dont know what to do. I dont know if im like this that shell ever want a relationship and actualy i dont think id see her more than a FWB even though we have no "title" We are supposed to go on spring break together for 4 days all alone. I just dont knwo how to take this feels like were still together but i never have the 100% that i can kiss her and that makes me want her so much!!! What do i do. She is my love but shes also the one person who i can tell anything and picks me up when im down. Do i stay like this. Or do i vanish for awhile to heal on my own so things dont complicate any chances we have in the future.