am already 26 and yet my parents, especially my dad treats me like a highschool grad. im the only one in the family who's not yet married and it seems like they want me to be a spinster! i have work and after work, i look after my sister's kid (who lives with us and who is like a brother to me). My sister is a single parent and lives in the province with her two other child. Doing this routine keeps away my social life! I cant even have a date, and if ever i will go out (the mall to shop&date) my father would ask a lot of questions like where im going (as if im only going out once to twice per month!), who im with, what time will i go back! im irritated with this and when i told them that i will move and get my own place. they will make a big fuss out of it and tells me that me blah.. blah.. anyways, for you all to understand this, i live in the philippines where children leaves the home when they are married and not when they are 18! (sometimes im planning of marrying just for the sake of getting out of the house, but my bf is not financially stable to take the next level) but oh, this situation makes me sick!

as of the moment, im planning to take the stateboards for PT and if ever, i will not pass this il just work in the middle east. but i cant seem to concentrate and breath enough to the things I want because my father says a lot of discouraging things that loses my confidence. i cant seem to have a peace of mind.

any advice would be greatly appreciated..

I think you need to have a talk with your parents and tell them that now you are an adult you will be making adult decisions. You welcome their advice if you ask for it but will be making your own choices. Do it calmly and as an equal.