how is it that a woman(mine)can break up and 2 days later be involved with someone else?its completely out of character for her,im starting to wonder if she met this fool while she was still with me.how can someone go from i love you one minute,to being with someone else the next,not caring the least bit as to how im feeling about it.what would motivate her to do this because what broke us up wasnt that big of an issue.

Hi Sean,

Some people can be frivolous when it comes to love and relationships. Commitment and fidelity don't matter to them much.

If I were you, I'd be glad that she has opened my eyes. Bite the bullet and get on with your life. Your time is better spent pursuing someone else with more integrity.

Hi Sean,

Some people are just not as communicative as you want them to be. Afaid of hurting people. Some people just don't care and let go very easily. This also goes by age. A 16yr old might easier say: "I don't love you anymore" than when you'd be with a woman that is in her twenties. Of course there are examples, but teenage love could just be something else.

Bleeder is right. Just be happy that she opened your eyes ... I understand that it hurts for now, but time will eventually heal your wounds. Meanwhile have some fun and rock the world!

Good luck!

~ SwingFox ~

im afraid there is alot more to it then to just bite the bullit.everybody is so quick to fold up and just take life and peoples actions as they come...but lets see if you are saying the same things when it happens to you..but there is more then just being heartless,because there are many reasons that people behave this way.and it could be somthing i can make right and fix.and im sure as hell not going to just pick myself up and dust my self off and hope it doesnt happen again to me...im gonna fight and take that chance.....

This situation HAS happened to me...sometimes people just feel that they are not getting what they need in a relationship and in actuality, it is dead long before it is over, from one person's perspective. If she has moved on so quickly, there is a chance that she was not happy for quite some time and I am not sure if fighting to get her back will lead to a desired outcome...

You are right Sean.

I have lost my wife and daughter, pending for a divorce now. People come up to me and say...hey,you will get by it someday. Time will heal all wounds and all that jazz. It is easier said than done.

But I cannot allow myself to sink into despair and thrash up my life. It has already been badly damaged. But no matter what the cost, we can still salvage some gems from this scrap. Remember, it is NEVER too late to start again. Fighting fire with fire is not really a good option here.

Let's all look forward to better days ahead... 8)

hmmmmm,this last week,i have pretty much put it into rest,and i e mailed her and told her if she ever decides she doesnt hate me anymore give me a call or somthing.im going back out on the road with a new band in june,so i pretty nuch told her see ya...well...today she e mailed atleast 20 times,she would leave a message saying how much she hates me etc etc....and i would respond by saying...ok,,i got it,,good bye,,im giving you what u want....and then she would respond back with the same crap.then some compliments and insults combined.she also said that everything about this so called boyfriend of hers and the sex was a complete lie she made up trying to get me to hate her.she almost came over but it was late...wtf is goin on??

People are all looking for attention; and somehow they'll get it. She doesn't know what she wants anymore than anyone else. People change their minds quickly and easily. She wants distance, needs distance, yet she can't get her attention from you if she doesn't try to reach out to you even if she is getting negative responses, at least it is a response that lets her know that she is alive. For some people, that is all it takes.

• 1 month later...

She is very selfish, sean. who knows why. People sometimes learn to be like that because of their life experiences. But we are not animals to fight for women like in a jungle. U give a try when u thing there's something real to fight for. Women sho fall in love, respect other people's feelings cause they know how hard it can be to trust someone. Keep in mind there are differente kinds of women. Luck.