My ex im back sad..

babygirl101

Me and my ex broke up back in February continued to talk until I got tired of him saying we are never getting back together and I was constantly blowing up his phone, I then went into no contact about mid June and was in no contact for a month almost a month and half he then started talking to me we started texting all day which is currently but he will not see me what is wrong he will act like he is seeing me but will not go through with it..WHY I am getting sad and emotional all over again omg

Every time you have ANY interaction with your EX, by default you reset your ENTIRE HEALING PROCESS/TIME.

Resolution, ignore him/block him completely until you are over him/healed and ready for new relationship.

keep your ex where he belongs, in the past.....good luck

Do you think something magical is going to happen when a guy tells you, you're not getting back together, and if you just continue contacting him, he'll suddenly change his mind?

You're nothing more than an ego boost, and perhaps someone to text when he's bored, you two are never going to be anything again.

Archived