why he is acting like this ??

julia

A guy asked me out two weeks ago. I just said no , in a kind way , and that it's better to be just friends and getting to know each other and all this stuff .. He said ok and after that he hasn't call or just text : "hi how're u" like he used to do until today . Did i do something wrong , why it seems to me like he doesn't want my friendship anymore , we used to be good friends ??

You know , he was a really good friend and i'm not ready to loose him !!

Too late! When someone wants more than friendship... that is the bet they make. Because when (he) has romantic attraction for you and you only want friendship it changes the dynamic of the relationship.

Yeah you are right , thank you . I probably should learn to live without a good friend by my side .

No...but you should not expect someone who has romantic attraction towards you to settle for just being a fan.

If you miss him, try dating him. He won't settle for less. What is stopping you from beginning a romantic relationship with him if he is so invaluable to your life?

It's true i really like him , but i'm not sure that this romantic relationship would success. There is some things i'm afraid of, besides this , how can i still search after a date if i already said no ?

A crush and a friendship are 2 different things.

Since it has only been a few weeks...why not try dating him?

There is few things i'm afraid about : first of all : age : he is like 6 years older than me , he is graduated, has a job and i'm still a student as friends we were nice but i'm afraid as a romantic relationship he would just try to play with me and i think that he would prefer an older girl to began a serious relationship with ???!!

Either way - 3 weeks does not build a strong friendship, and if he just wanted to play with you then there was definitely no hope for any kind of trusting relationship - friendship included. In fact, your whole friendship would have been fake if he had turned out to be a user so you will have lost nothing apart from a delusion that this man wanted to be in your life.

Yeah you are right , thank you . I probably should learn to live without a good friend by my side .

exactly, just move on and let the man have his peace.

edit; i just read that this "friendship" of yours is only 3 weeks old, he's not interested in a friendship and by your reaction, neither are you, you just wanted the attention and when he stopped giving it, you are freaking out. Just move on.

It's true i really like him , but i'm not sure that this romantic relationship would success. There is some things i'm afraid of, besides this , how can i still search after a date if i already said no ?

Just out of curiosity, can you describe what you're afraid of? Is it simply that you are not interested in 'him' or is there something keeping you from wanting a relationship with anyone at this point in time?

Guys i just have to forget about it , it was like 3or4 weeks but what he did and tried to do for me was unbelievable . It came at the good time ! I miss him but at the other side , i just think he isn't the right one to begin a serious relationship with . You may not understand but i just can feel it , maybe i'm wrong but i don't wanna take any riks!

That's fair enough, you don't have to date him. Just remember that his amazing acts of kindness for you were not done because he wanted to be your friend, they were done because he was interested in you romantically. Now you've put a stopper on that, he won't be interested.

That's fair enough, you don't have to date him. Just remember that his amazing acts of kindness for you were not done because he wanted to be your friend, they were done because he was interested in you romantically. Now you've put a stopper on that, he won't be interested.

yeah exactly !!

• 1 month later...

Hi guys it's me again ! After like one month to not talking to each other, he said hi and asked me about my exams and how it was ??????? so now i'm more confused than before , i guess it was better when he stopped talking to me !!!!!

Archived