why he is acting like this ??

julia

Because he doesn't believe you will really give up.

you know sometimes i think about starting a relationship with him , but i'm afraid : he is older than me and what if he just wants to play with me (maybe i'm just a challenge to win so he can prooves himself ) , he seems to be nice but at the other side , i don't want to be crushed and burned .

• 2 weeks later...

After that we talked once normally ,he was nice with me i tried to let him know that i'm more interested , the second time he ignored me in the beginning of the conversation , i thought he was busy or ... but the last time i sent him like a little flirt about one of his recent pic , and he keeps ignoring me - i was just trying to bring a date and what's going ???

you seem to be confused, you say you don't want to date him because you are scared, now you say you want a date?? Perhaps he thinks you are playing games. you need to decide what you want and then tell him either way.

Very true... Only 3 weeks in, he was interested in you on a romantic level and you rejected, so as he was suppose to do he moved on from that... Now he maybe thinks that you are playing games with him..... If he was nice and respectful with you in the beginning and you rejected him, now he is wondering what changed your mind all of sudden.... If you really want to date the guy, go for it but take your brain with you... Let him know what you were feeling and maybe he will understand....

Archived