ok im 17 and im bi im also a christan andits against it but im in love wiht 3 of my closeest frineds and my ex bf i have dated one of my frineds it lasted 5 months i loved her to death i finally told my friend that i was in love wiht her we cna only be frineds cuz she loves her ffrined the 3 girls im in love with 1 is bi and the other 2 are lez so im losted about it how do i tell them i love all 3 and not hurt them

You can still love these girls w/o acting on it. So the one girl loves you to death but just wants to be friends? Mabey the love youre feeling is just that. A love that you feel for close friends. I have male and female friends that I love. I think being at such a young age, you should keep it at that till you feel more clear about it. Theres no rush. Just give it time. Mabey then you'll have a better idea of which one, if any, to pursue on a next level. I certainly would not pursue all three. Someone would get hurt.

You said you're going in the army or navy next year you could meet someone there?

If you have to say anything to the people you love right now just tell them you're all confused and don't know what you want anymore and leave it at that.

Archived