well me and my ex broke up about 3 months ago and im still in love with him so much and he has a gf and he said we were on hold then he gets a gf so i dont know what to do and today he put me and his gf on the phone together and it was hell we both made him mad so now he is pisted at both of us. what do i do just give up and forget about him

well me and my ex broke up about 3 months ago and im still in love with him so much and he has a gf and he said we were on hold then he gets a gf so i dont know what to do and today he put me and his gf on the phone together and it was hell we both made him mad so now he is pisted at both of us. what do i do just give up and forget about him

You might be in love with him and want to keep him around, but at what cost to yourself? The fact that he says your relationship with him is on hold, and then goes elsewhere speaks mouthfuls. Do you really want to be someone's Plan B? I would tell him, that I don't wish to speak with him any longer, because you respect the fact he's currently in a relationship and don't want to interfere. If he truly cares about you, he'll come running eventually (you probably won't want him back). If he doesn't, feel good knowing you've got someone who is taking advantage of your presense out of your life. From what you're telling me, at this moment he probably thinks he's on top and feels safe knowing that if things flop out with his current girlfriend, you'll baby his ego. Show yourself the love, he isn't showing you.

me needing some one there for me but then again keeping his around has costed me so much hurt i dont want to be his plan b i want to keep him around because he has been there thought thick and thin wiht me and i feel as if i cant live wiht out him

You don't need him, much less anyone other than you, right now you need yourself more than anything. The fact that you "need" him is the exact reason, he knows he can keep you around as Plan B. Even if you feel as though you can't live without him, it's up to you to determine if you must live without him. Personally, I wouldn't stand for that myself. Once he realizes he's lost his power over you, he'll either come running or he won't. Either case, you win and either case hopefully you'll have moved on by then. The more you need him, it's more likely he'll just disrespect you. People want what they can't have. Turn the tide on him, but for your sake, for the sake of working on yourself.

the hard thing is he works bye me and he sees me walking and so he will stop and talk to me

Yes it will be hard, perhaps one of the hardest things you'll ever do but the payoff will be worthwhile in the end. If you see him, just politely tell him that you'd like to keep a distance between you two and go about your way. Don't fall for any manipulation tactics, just hold your ground and be strong.

yes it is very hard cuz i see him when i walk to the store he stops and talks to me i try to keep walking but i dont want to be mean im keeping some distance wiht us i dont talk to him unless i have to he still plans on going to prom wiht me my senior year of high school im not sure if i want him to go

yes it is very hard cuz i see him when i walk to the store he stops and talks to me i try to keep walking but i dont want to be mean im keeping some distance wiht us i dont talk to him unless i have to he still plans on going to prom wiht me my senior year of high school im not sure if i want him to go

Remember it's for you, so you can have the time to heal. You are not mean, or acting inappropriately in any way shape or form. Everyone deserves the chance to mend their heart.

Archived