I wrote before how I have had depression on and off for four years, ive been on medication, but recently had a really bad patch of depression and now going to the psychologist once a week.

I cant live like this anymore, it seems to be a never ending battle with my mental problems, i feel like im going crazy. I feel like I cant do it anymore, my life seems like such a mess, i dont have any close friends and i feel like im a pisoner to my own mind, i dont know how much more i can take. I know it is selfish and the cowards way out but i dont want to go through this anymore, its torture.

Depression is a tough battle no matter what age and gender you are. You aren't going crazy at all and don't have anyone else tell you that you are crazy either cuz you aren't. Continue to go to your psychologist and keep on taking your meds..maybe you need to up your meds or up your visits with your therapist. Getting help is the first step for your battle with depression, it just takes time to overcome depression or atleast get a little better

of course it's possible to forget the past. The past IS the past and will never change. Now it's time for you to look toward the future while living in the present. Change is good and it's going to take some time to get in that "good mood" mode, but if you think positive..things will look up

This a loop based on auto suggestion. You know all thinking is based on auto suggestion.

" Past is gone- I live in HERE and NOW. my life is HERE AND NOW.

Future is gone-I live in HERE and NOW. my life is HERE AND NOW.

I enjoy of HERE and NOW.

...and unconscious a passing thought must be " The moment of NOW is only real. In reality there is no such things like past / memories / or future/ self created images-mental pictures. All my life is only in now.

I wish you all the best.

Archived