My ex broke up w/me 2 weeks ago. Since then, he has not stopped calling me. Just the other day, he called me 24 times, and last night 3 times. I didn't pick up any of his calls b/c I need to move on, but deep down inside I still love and want to be w/him.

The last time we spoke, I told him to give me some time alone, since he's the one that walked out on me.

He said that it was up to me to keep in touch, but why does he keep on calling me?

I all ready told him, I told him that I love him, but he's the one that doesn't want to stay in this relationship. His excuse that our long-distance relationship is really tough (We only live 50 minutes away from each other).

Anyway, I really miss him, but he's the one that wanted this, not me. I really would like to call him, but don't know what his intentions are.

if he calls you and you tell him not to agian and he does call agian it is considered harasment. If it bothers you, you may want to take action. But I think you should just unplug the phone personaly if you have already talked to him. just tell him dont call me then take the plug out of the phone. 24 times is WAY to many.

it seems that your ex misses u and regrets breaking up with u. did u ask him why he's calling again?

i don't think he feels guilty or sorry for breking up, since u told him not to call, and he still calls.

like they said before, call him....tell him how u feel, and listen to him...my advice, let him go first...

if u still love him, don't let him go just kuz he freaked out and decided to leave u..before u try ot move on, make sure there's no way u two can work things out.

good luck