No response after breaking up...

sk11

In short, I dated a guy for more than twenty dates in last four months without intimacy. We started a relationship about one month ago and we slept together for the first time the day before yesterday. But yesterday I found out that he was, in fact, looking for a wife on-line actively (even after the intimacy and all the commitment). He told me he would had married me after I found out a lie he made in the past and he was very serious, he has completely fallen for me and wanted to end up with me... Obviously, I realized how many lies he has told me in the last four months and I am seriously hurt. So I simply and calmly broke up via email.

He did not reply me at all.

Any ideas why he is not replying after all this? I am confused as an explanation or a text like ‘sorry it did not work out. Good luck!’ seems normal.. It feels like not completing… Is he going to reply after a while when I am more calm down?

Is he going to reply after a while when I am more calm down?

Possibly. Or, he might just slink away with his tail between his legs and you'll never hear from him again. Based on what you describe, I'm rooting for the latter! He doesn't sound like someone you should get mixed up with again.

He did not reply me at all.

Any ideas why he is not replying after all this? I am confused as an explanation or a text like ‘sorry it did not work out. Good luck!’ seems normal.. It feels like not completing… Is he going to reply after a while when I am more calm down?

Because he is immature and self-serving. Once you get over the anguish of your breakup I think you'll be glad he's gone.

Archived