Few questions

axg275

1) Can a girl really like you (tell you she likes you, email, txt, etc) and then suddenly loose interest when she gets to know you?

2)Goint fishing as a date idea with me preparing lunch for us. I was told that this might not be the best idea. Any thoughts?

3) there was miss understanding, I told her that I was the same age (will be in a few months) as her on our first date, later realizing that I am actually younger than her. I know I gotta tell her, but she had told me that she does not like younger guys. I know that if she is mature she would understnad, but what do you think?

Thanks

Yes, it is VERY possible in the initial stages of dating that someone just "loses interest". And as far as the date, I think fishing is cute and romantic. But then again, I come from a family of people who fish (I even bait my own hook, haha). If she's outdoorsy she might love it. If she's a princess? Likely not.

As far as the age, if you're talking MONTHS here it's no big deal! When a woman says she doesn't date younger men, it's saying that she wouldn't date a 25-year-old, say. And we generally don't date younger men because we want to be with someone who's in the same place as us in life and emotionally.

Archived