She got kicked out

JDMxTeGrA101

Ok I've been talking to this girl for about a month already and I was supposed to go with her on a date last Saturday but apparently she ended up going with her friend last Tuesday and didn't go home that night. She ended up going back home on Thursday but apparently her parents kicked her out so she ended up staying with her friend which is a girl. I haven't talked to her since last Tuesday when we agreed on going on a date last Saturday. The messed up part is I didn't hear this mess from her. I heard it from one of my friends and she told him everything but she didn't even call me at ALL. Her friend told her how embarrassed she was to call me but I don't believe it. I even messaged her on myspace about everything, how she is, how i feel and she read the message also. No response from her and I really like her alot. I've been down these past days thats why I haven't been home and I've been spending alot of time with my friends. Its fun but I just miss her hanging out with us. What do you guys think? One half of me says drop her but the other half says wait for her.

Ok - um, I'm really confused. I don't understand how her going out on Tuesday had anything to do with your date on Saturday. That whole chunk of your post there I didn't understand at all. I'm really confused here??!! It did make me laugh though when you spoke about the "messed up part" because that's how I felt reading it!!

Anyhow...If you've already messaged her - then the balls in her court. If she wanted to talk to you, she would've/will.

Leave her be and see what happens.

Last Tuesday she wanted to go out with me on yesterday (SATURDAY) on a date but the last time I talked to her was last Tuesday before she left to go out with her friend and sleptover there. She called my friend thursday when she got kicked out and my friend told me about it. I'm just curious why she didn't call me and tell me about it. She still has our pictures up and me on her top 1 on her myspace. But I don't know why she didn't message back. I'm just waiting for her to call me/message me as you guys can tell I really miss her.

I know you miss her, but try to keep in mind that she's going through a lot right now. If you get upset with her or pressure her while she's trying to just have a place to sleep at night and food to eat, that won't go well. Maybe just give her a call and let her know that you're worried about her and want to make sure she's OK. Don't freak out if she doesn't call you back quickly.

Archived