Can't keep her hands off him

Wicked Miss

Alright, here is the situation. My boyfriend has this girl who was his best friend. Right from the beginning I knew she liked him. She was having some problems so I thought I would try and help because we were going through similar things. She didn't want my help though, she wanted his. He started spending alot of time with her and to be honest I thought something was going on. I thought however I trust him and I don't want to be the type of person who gets jealous over close friends.

She started dating one of his friends that didn't make him too thrilled. She also continued to flirt with him and actually tried to take her pants off in front of him twice (he didn't know that though)! After that relationship alot of things she had lied about came into the light. Apparently she had told him a bunch of things as a way to get closer to him.

Now he can't stand her but for some reason it seems like he still cares about her. It bothers me because I know that her lies really hurt him and it hindered our relationship because he stopped telling me things. She's also trying to make it back with his friend again, but she seems alot more interested in patching things up with him.

I'm not too sure what to do.

Thank You,

Wicked Miss

I never actually thought about it that way before. It does bother me alot because I thought he wasn't I guess dealing with it. But I know we all have different ways of dealing with things. I usually talk and I know he usually solves his problems in his own mind. So it makes sense that I might think he wasn't dealing with it....Thank you... that was really insightful.

Wicked Miss

Archived