How Do They Do It?

no, its really easy to do.. you grab the crotch area of your jeans between your thumb and pointer finger, rotate your hand outwards with your other 3 hands pointed downwards..... i woudl approximate a 55 degree rotation will do the trick.. and tada!!! its gone!! but it will return... it always does....

no, its really easy to do.. you grab the crotch area of your jeans between your thumb and pointer finger, rotate your hand outwards with your other 3 hands pointed downwards..... i woudl approximate a 55 degree rotation will do the trick.. and tada!!! its gone!! but it will return... it always does....

Yea you have a point.... it does come back.

Ok, thats about what I thought. You can ask him to show you how a dude "tucks" it away when he gets back...there's no trick to it.

Hahaha I couldnt do that. His face would turn blood red. He is shy. Like if he gets like that hes not but if hes just sitting there and I ask him that his face will turn blood red and just look away.

Damn, now I know my problem ... I don't have four hands!!

I know, you meant fingers.

Flex and hold your PC muscles for several seconds. You can do it without touching anything ... but it comes back in a hurry too!