This Woman Is Confusing Me!!! Someone Help!

Okay, there is this girl that I have known for a little over a year through a mutual friend. I've only seen her at various bars, and that is it. Well, a few months ago, I was dating someone, and she saw me with her, and she got jealous. Well, I am no longer dating that person, and this girl acts like she likes me, and is all into me, but when the night is over, it seems like she pulls a 360 on me and changes her mind. And when I say she acts like she likes me, I mean we make out alot, hold hands, etc., and we act like a couple. If she dances with another guy, I get jealous, and if I dance or talk to other girls, she watches me and gets jealous too. Well a few weeks ago, she said she wanted to spend the night with me and all that, and I was down with that. Well I was taking her back to my place, and all of a sudden she changes her mind, and calls some other guy and wants me to take her to his place. Well I did, because I mean she had no ride, and the guy lived by me, and we aren't bf/gf..but I must say it did bother me and I was kind of jealous. It's like she wants to be with me, but she is scared at the same time I think because she thinks I'm still seeing someone, but I am not, and also because the mutual friend we have is jealous of me and has spread rumors about me that aren't true. I really have started to like her alot, and we have each other's phone number, but we never call each other..we just always run into each other at a bar every weekend. I want to call her or text her, but I am afraid. I am afraid to tell her I like her, because it might scare her off...but right now I want to at least text message her and say hi or something. I think about her alot, and my gut tells me to pursue her more, but like I said, I don't want to scare her off as well. But I feel like if I don't do more, I could lose her completely. If someone could tell me what is going on, it really help..and also, should I try to contact her?

If you like punishment that much, you can always come clean my fridge!!

Seriously dude, this chick is all over the place. Yes, she might like you, but she has no respect for you and she would mess you up HARD if you forged a relationship with her.

Look at the bold. I would have dropped her off and never spoke to her again outside of a casual "hey" if I ran into her on accident. If you continue to play with this it willblow up in your face I promise you. She's bad news and I can tell by what you posted. Girls who are good news don't pull crap like this. If you keep on with it and down the road when you get hurt, realize you did this to yourself and you can only blame you. The smart move would be to gtfo right now.