ive been thinking about all this rubbish!

...and ive come to the conclusion that when you get dumped... it sucks! lol

i feel like i have been training my g/f for life,,,, i'm a teacher ye i'm a teacher!

she has used me as a lesson on life and moved on! it feels like ( i bet she feels like) she has moved on to a higher level, gone from school to college so to speak!

that kills

what does anyone else think... u agree?

I understand where you're coming from but if my ex was a student she'd get an F at best.

I seriously don't think she learned a thing from our relationship/ break up.

More fool her though as I've learned so many precious life lessons and I wouldn't swap the experience (the dumping) for anything.

YE ive learnt a hell of a lot,,, still am... ha, its probably the baest thing that has ever happened to me,, i just dont know it yet.... i realised thati sacrificed a hell of a lot for her,,, she knew that..

its what i needed in my life because there were too many compromises on my part!

im using self help books at the minute to try sort my head out!! i still feel like a teacher tho! lol i dont know what grade my ex would get but id have to rethinkk about ever "givin her 1" lol

Yep - Can relate.

My ex actually once asked me "well tell me everything I've done wrong - at least it will help me with relationships in the future."

I declined. Told him I'd helped him enough!

(Mind you I'd been having discussions with him for months begging for him to realize and make an effort to treat me better.)