Is it bad to share too much?

In short I think I am in love with this girl and I am fighting myself to keep things going slow and not jump on her an go "OOH GOD I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU AHHHHHHHH!!"

Anyway I want to know (especially from the ladies) was it a bad move for me to share so much with her?

Would this scare her off because I'm not the kind of strong guy with the stiff upper lip? Her past boyfriends always seemed to that kind of guy, but i know at least one made the relationship sour by sharing nothing.

I mean she knows when I am having problems because I will tell her I am feeling bad (which makes me feel worse because I tell her that a lot it seems). The only thing I haven't told her is exactly how much I care for her.

So does this make me seem more like a wuss to her, so she wouldn't be interested in me because I seem like damaged goods?

Well I used to keep everything inside.

I couldn't even let myself cry when my mother died when I was young, just pretended like nothing happened.

I guess I got into a comfort zone with this girl that I have never reached with a guy friend or family (my family relationships are not real tight at all).

And I guess one day the bottle broke from being too full and it spilled all over her.