Am I overreacting?

My girlfriend and I talked for like 15 minutes last evening and she said she's talk to me later. She never called back. Later on that night I went on and saw she was talking to this guy for like a half hour on her myspace. They were leaving comments back and forth. It was nothing really bad, but it still made me kind of pissed off. Now if I was supposed to call back or not I'm not sure of, but that's not the point.

I'm one of those guys that takes everything to heart and I can't stop thinking about it until it's settled. So I left her a comment on her myspace this morning saying sorry I couldn't call her back and hope she had a good night and I'll talk to her tomorrow.

Also, she's been talking to this other guy who she told me was a jerk and she'd never date him. She's been asking him how he's doing every now and then, and that she hasn't seen him around, etc... with a comment. It kind of pisses me off too, but I'm not sure if she's just being nice or not.

What do you guys think?

I think she's disrespecting you, and taking you for granted right now. Next time you talk to her, cut it short, tell her you'll call her at "insert time here"...and don't.

Give her a taste of her own medicine.

My recent ex did this on and off for 2 weeks, and guess what...we broke up at the end of those 2 weeks. If you don't want to go the immature route (I highly suggest doing that though ) let her know its unacceptable.

I agree that she didn't do the right thing. I suggest talking to her about it though. Say maybe that you misunderstood and thought she was supposed to call you back, so you were waiting for her to do so. Then you can ask why she didn't. Or just flat out say, "I need to talk to you about something. I thought you were going to call me back and then I saw you were talking to so and so on myspace." See where it goes from there.

Does she do this often? If not, I'd say give her the benefit of the doubt and see if she stops after you talk to her. If she keeps doing this, then I'd rethink the relationship.

I agree that she didn't do the right thing. I suggest talking to her about it though. Say maybe that you misunderstood and thought she was supposed to call you back, so you were waiting for her to do so. Then you can ask why she didn't. Or just flat out say, "I need to talk to you about something. I thought you were going to call me back and then I saw you were talking to so and so on myspace." See where it goes from there.

Does she do this often? If not, I'd say give her the benefit of the doubt and see if she stops after you talk to her. If she keeps doing this, then I'd rethink the relationship.

She usually doesn't do this either. Every night she calls me back and tells me goodnight and sweet dreams. This was the first time.

I know how you feel about this, and it really sounds like she made an honest mistake. Friday night I stayed in cause I was exhausted and counted on my boyfriend's call all night. I had talked to him in the morning and he said he would call me later, but 10:30 rolled around and nada. I got myself all upset and miserable, ended up calling him to say I was going to bed...and turned out he had planned on calling me when he was driving home from shopping with his friend, but his friend decided he wanted to go to a couple more places so it got late. So I was making myself all upset and really for no reason. My guy didn't get all apologetic really either, but then again he didn't do anything wrong. My point is...I know it sucks when they don't call, but if it's not a regular occurrence and you have a good relationship otherwise, I wouldn't get too upset.