Pregnant without cum?

Hello all!

This is post isn't about me, I'm writing it for my friend. She's 16 years old and goes to my college. She's in a year below me.

Anyway this girl Susie* told me on the phone she had sex last Thursday unprotected. However her boyfriend never 'comed' inside her. They were experminting and did it four times. Each time the boy pulled out before he comed, not because he was about to 'come' but just incase. Each time lasted about 3/4 minutes.

Anyway she wanted to know if there was a chance she could be pregnant? I don't really know what advice to give her which is why I'm writing this post.

Any help would be appreciated,

Miya x

ermm, yes and no!

he might have "cumed" without realising,, that can happen sometimes......usually it doesnt but it can

i hate using condoms and have never had this problem,,,,, but my gf was on the pill so i didnt need to worry..

so the answer is contraception... unless u want to make babies!

ermm, yes and no!

he might have "cumed" without realising,, that can happen sometimes......usually it doesnt but it can

i hate using condoms and have never had this problem,,,,, but my gf was on the pill so i didnt need to worry..

so the answer is contraception... unless u want to make babies!

its not just pregnancy people need to worry about, theres also STD's and HIV/Aids.So, point is, Birth control is fine if you're in a steady relationship and both partners have been tested and cleared and also if u are still prepared to become a parent as BC isnt always 100%.

gd point MS!

i overlooked that i guess...before i did this i got checked out and we were very careful....!

you have definitely got to know your partner before really doing anything sexual..... theres lots of filthy pple out there and you cant ever be too careful!

Thats awesome you got checked out beforehand, I know alot of people think pregnancy and birth control is the only part of sex you have to worry about.

Yes, there's a good chance she could become pregnant in doing this. If she keeps it up, she more than likely will become so. Semen and sperm from previous ejaculations would still remain in his penis and the odds of that being left inside her is actually pretty high.