Sex while Periods/Chums are going on

LoveDip

Sex while a woman is on her period is fine, in fact it can be very pleasurable because of the extra lubrication menses provide. Just make sure that she's not in discomfort from it first and use contraception.

Oral is also fine, either unprotected if neither of you have any std's/are squeamish about blood or you can use dental damns (or clingfilm at a push, again only is there are no std's.) for a barrier.

And yeah, put down dark towels or sheets for the mess.

• Like 1

The only thing you can do to lessen the mess is as everyone has said put towels underneath and if you're extra worried about it being too messy just wait until during the lighter part of her period.. As for being safe, as long as you two are using condoms and preferrably other form of contraceptives such as BC there isn't really anything to worry about.

But I agree with one poster, as for oral I wouldnt let my bf anywhere near there with his mouth even on my lightest days.. gross..

How it is safe and what I can do to lessen this mess ?

It isn't any more "safe" than having sex at any other time during your cycle because you can still become pregnant while on your period, and it is in fact, a bit more risky than when she's not having her period because the menstrual blood would also contain any blood borne viruses (such as HIV) that she may have and the risk of contracting them is greater.

So be sure that you use condoms no matter what time of the month it is, and if you are interested in oral during her period use a dental dam or other barrier method to protect yourself from exposure to her blood.

Hello,

Is to ok to have Sex with a woman when her first or second day of periods / chums are going on. We'll be using condoms .. So is it fine ?

Thanks

it is ok, but it will be a huge mess, and i dont know about other women, but when I have my period even though I'm horny the last think i want to do is have sex

and How about licking .. I dont think it'll be fine because of bleeing ???

it's fine, if you want to lick up her blood.. personally I wouldn't because it's a little gross, and I wouldnt be letting my man down there during that time because to me it's just plain nasty.

but if you are both consenting and are happy for it to happen.. it's ok.

I can't have sex during my period because it hurts too much. My "bits" are SUPER sensitive and I get very bad cramps and shooting pains. In fact, for a couple of days after my period we have to have sex very softly and sort of "ease" back into because I'm still sensitive.

You might want to check this out with her.

How it is safe and what I can do to lessen this mess ?

You could use a towel or opt for the shower.

As long as you both feel comfortable with it, you'll be fine.

Keep in mind that you should still use protection. Sperm have a tendency to hang out and wait for an egg, sometimes for days. So if she ovulates shortly after her period, she could still get pregnant.

BellaDonna

Personally, i've always used that time to get both of us even more pumped up for when that "happy week" ends. We'll both spend a the time driving the other crazy until neither of us can take it It's the old matter of building up that sexual tension and when you finally let the dam go, watch out!