using lube/condom

quietgrl

i have never had any kind of reaction to lube or to condoms, i havnt used a condom in like 6 years but as far as lube and women are concerned i have never seen a women having any kind of reaction to it. if you need it and end up buying some i recommend spending a little extra money and getting the good stuff, its much better all around

If more women are allergic to latex that may just be a coincidence. Generally those who develop an allergy to latex are those that are exposed to it frequently as in frequent hospitalizations where they are handled with latex gloves, workers whom work with latex frequently such as health care workers, and those with food allergies to foods such as avocados, potatoes, bananas, tomatoes, chestnuts, kiwi fruit, and papaya are more prone to have a latex allergy.

As far as the lube goes, it may just be a sensitivity to certain componants in the lube- just like if a person is more sensitive to a skin product/makeup/perfume that they use- and it stands to reason that since women tend to use more of these products they are more likely to develop sensitivities to them.