Ok so my boyfriend and I tried to have sex I'm a virgin he isnt. It had been a while for him. Anyways we tried to have sex but he couldnt get in. I'm really tight bc I dont finger myself very much. We also didn't have lube i think that had alot to do with it he had a condom on. It has been burning a lil could it be from the friction? how long would it last ? I 'm planning a doctors appointment.

well since it is ur first time and u tight, he gotta finger u first. start with 1, and keep going till u stretch a lil and then do 2, enuff so it can stretch enuff for him to get it in.

Btw. im a virgin guy too, im just talkin on whim, on wat i would do if i was to have sex wit a virgin, so u can take my advice with a grain of salt.

oh yea forgot lube, depending on the situation, lube can be very important. so yea, its ALWAYS good to finger a girl b4 going in, getting her wet would add extra lube and would make it easier if she extra tight as is ur case. U'll never hear a guy complain about too tight tho

WOW, if he have never received it (neither have I), im pretty sure he'd be happy with the fact that he's finally getting one (i know i sure damn would). Ok on to the advice from wat ive heard/seen thats good, make sure ur teeth NEVER TOUCH, dont try to put TOO much in ur mouth to the point where u gag but dont just be at the top either, while ur doing it, like jerk him off at the same time. umm, licking is good too, and last as long as needed, dont just stop right away, thats all i can think of

I have a suggestion - since you never tried oral sex how about you two exploring each others bodies for a while prior to sex.

That way you will learn a lot about forplay and what makes you both excited.

Sex than will be easier. And it will come naturally.

you can't just jump from inexperienced to super experienced.

p.s. since he never got oral sex and you never tried giving you can just try and with comunication you will learn what feels great to both of you.

Even if you're doing not so great he'll still be thrilled he is getting it.

the only thing important - keep your teeth away.

If hes never been with a virgin then this is a new experience for you both. He is probably nervous as all hell and frustrated because its not as easy as he thought it would be during insertion.

You both must understand and have a bit of patience and you'll be just fine.

Also if the lube is bothering you then try another brand, not every woman reacts the same to the same product. Right now you will really want that because you will hurt more without it at first.

You being nervous because it's your first time can also cause your vaginal muscles to clench up and make it harder for him to enter.

So my advice is lots of lube, lots of foreplay, don't rush things, relax, feel comfortable and move at a pace that works for you. If it takes a couple of these "sessions" that it Ok- there is no rush and the more relaxed you both are, the easier it will be.

Ok since there are more than one post that I am writing to I'm going to pull it all together. First of all yes we did go right to the deed I know bad idea. I love him so much and wish I could fix this but like people say if its not broke dont fix it. Nothing is bad just we are going too fast. I learned one thing lube is important. I really didn't think it would be that important to have but I now know it is a main thing to have! Thanks to everyone.

This all seems so ... I don't know...wrong! Are you SURE you want to do this? In complete respect for you, are you really ready? Virginity is GOOD! REALLY!

I am I love my boyfriend and I believe that I am old enough to know what I am or not ready for. I understand what you mean though. But my question is why do you think it is wrong?

Ok so my boyfriend and I tried to have sex I'm a virgin he isnt. It had been a while for him. Anyways we tried to have sex but he couldnt get in. I'm really tight bc I dont finger myself very much. We also didn't have lube i think that had alot to do with it he had a condom on. It has been burning a lil could it be from the friction? how long would it last ? I 'm planning a doctors appointment.

the discomfort would most likely be from the fiction, you need to use some kind of lube, some girls will lubricate themselves enough and others will need a little help

also you may want to do other things before he tries penetration him fingering you, or licking you (if you let him do that) this will help when he tries to have sex with you again as it will give you some lubrication and when you are arroused you will be less tight, more relaxed

the discomfort would most likely be from the fiction, you need to use some kind of lube, some girls will lubricate themselves enough and others will need a little help

also you may want to do other things before he tries penetration him fingering you, or licking you (if you let him do that) this will help when he tries to have sex with you again as it will give you some lubrication and when you are arroused you will be less tight, more relaxed

Yeah next time I wil suggest lube and foreplay we took it to fast