Come on or not?

Ok here it goes!

My husband has been emailing his old highschool friend for a few months now over myspace, I saw one of his emails asking her if she had ever had her salad tossed?......I asked him about it, he shouted at me and told me to leave him alone!...she is just newly married & they like email every friggin day......I just recently got a lap dog, she complains at him allowing me a lap dog when she thinks he should have got me a manly dog!....awh man, I dunno where to go from here, his myspace is such a big secret & it's ruining our sex life and everything.....In my eyes he shouldn't be speaking to her like this or asking such questions!....none of my male friend would ever ask me this!

Please help me understand how I should deal with this, he tell me she wants him etc,etc, I feel he's giving her the come on & flirting with her.

ok my dear... if your husband is asking any woman but you if she likes having her salad tossed, t here is a SERIOUS problem.. She sounds like a manipulative capital B.. but honestly I don't think your husband is acting any better! to keep up this contact!!

What have you said to your husband about all this??

Well I started off by asking him "if any dude asks me something sexual over email. would you class this as a come on?" he said "yes" I said "so you asking Megan if she likes her salad tossed then is a come on"....he punked out saying, I messed up leaving my myspace open, you read our emails. I said " erm well yeah....you are my husband no secrets right!".....he went to his bed demanded I leave him alone & not touch or speak to him. I've had this up to my ears, we spent a lovely evening together, he baked me a cake & cooked me dinner, to then see this, I'm devistated!

Well this seems to be a recurring theme with him. I don't know, I don't know how invested you are in this marriage but from the outside looking in maybe it's time to cut and run. He sounds like a serial offender and my guess is he's not going to stop, he's just going to hide it better.

Yeah I guess so!....I've been suspicious about him emailing this girl ever since he told me she wanted him....even tho she's married!...I told him & asked him if he was disrespecting me in anyway, he said no, but reading this had made me realise that he is, there is no excuse for talking to her this way!...I would never ask a dude if he likes deep throat!...but you know what, it makes me all the more adiment to be a bad girl back to him!....i think because I'm a good girl stripper, he feels the need to get raunchy with these girls when I'm out workin at nights!