so people who have been keeping up with problems....the new guy in my reading class has a gf! i kinda thought he was flirting with me i guess hes just nice. sucks though that this kinda ruined my valentines day.

last year the guy i was "seeing" kinda dumped me on valentines day he basically told me he was leaving to the other side of the world.

WHAT SHOULD I DO??!!!?!?!?!.i was realllly starting to like him...geez i dont have any luck when it comes to guys.

happy valentines day everyone! people who are good relationships im extremely jealous. im starting to think that maybe i wasnt meant to find anyone...

OK, first, since he has a girlfriend, don't do anything to indicate how you feel about him. Telling him you like him or have any other feelings for him is not going to help you get him.

Second, understand he might have been flirting with you, and he might be interested, just not interested enough yet to dump his current girlfriend. Don't wait around for him, but don't stop flirting with him from time to time. Just turn the flirting on and off, and on and off.

Third, guys are not that hard to figure out. Spend some time reading and working on it. It shoudlpay dividends. Need suggestions, ask.

You'll find someone. It took me until 39 to find someone that i hope is permanent. It also took me until 38 before I began thinking I needed to figure things out.

thanks...i mean we have conversations and such...i hardly see him have conversations with any other girl in class like he does with me. if youve read my other post "confused dont know if this is considered flirting" then youll see our first actual conversation.

today i thought he was flirting with me cause i had my binder out and i have a picture of me and my best friend. he saw it and took my binder to look at the picture and was like "whos that?" "how long have you know her" stuff like that.

and today when we were walking together to go to the reading lab he asked me if i was doing anything special today, obviously i said no so i asked him and he said he was doing something, that his gf was making dinner!.

bleeh....im so sick of being turned down...im sure he knows i have feelings for him. just sucks that the feeling cant be mutual.

He probably knows you have feelings, but you should act like what he told you does not bother you. In oher words, be aloof from this comment.

We go for those men and women who give us emotional fulfillment, show us appreciation, pay attention, make us feel special, AND WHO REMAIN ALOOF AND INDEPENDENT, they don't become needy or clingy. Be aloof.

of course when he told he he had plans that his gf would make him dinner...i just responded with a "thats cool" it got kinda akward but not too much.

how exactly should i be aloof??

and what that mean when he was asking me questions about my picture on my binder and how he took it from my desk..

gaahhh...i sucks when it comes to flirting..idk what to do.

Aloof does not mean indifferent. It just means you not seeming to be influenced by what they do. You remain, or appear to remain, cool, calm, confident, happy. No lavishing them with attention, not being clingy, not seeming to be needy.

You seem like you've done ok with your reaction. Nice job.

thanks i tried my best not to seem to disappointed eventhough i was dying inside!

well its only the 5th week of school. im gonna try the whole aloof deal. but how exactly do i do that considering i dont have his number other than i see him in class and he sits next to me..well USED to the teacher moved me (you can only imagine how disappointed i am that she did that)

anyways i guess i shouldve known....i mean who texts their guy friends at 9am?? figured itd be his gf...

what a day

well. i've been single a couple months now. not really looking for another woman to be exclusive with at this time, but testing the waters. yesterday i was alone though. i didn't feel lonely or sad or anything. i went to the gym. now all of the hot girls that were in there know i'm available. and now i know who is too. lol. it works out. v-day is a day for hallmark cards and candy companies to make money. it's a false holiday. i hate it...even when i'm with somebody. sorry about the guy having a gf. sucks. but now you know.

........................................................................................................................................................................................

• 3 weeks later...

i have an update on this guy! umm so the other day the teacher got mad at us for having low scores on our homework quiz, i passed! anyways so she said to get into w/e group we wanted to and suprisingly he asked me! well i didnt know he asked me cause he was looking at some other guy. so then i asked my friend to be in my group and the teacher was like "move it" and he had no where to go and hes like you wanna be in a group and i said "ok" so we went over the hw and we got the same answers and i helped him out as well...like "ohh where'd you get that?" stuff like that.then we had another homework assignment where we had to find the topic sentence of this essay, and we were both reading it..and hes like "i think its the 2nd sentence" and i said "umm maybe" and hes like "here" and he puts his arm accross my desk and shows me where the second sentence is eventhough i was already looking at it..and i was like "ok thanks" then he saw my binder and this time i had a different picture, and he grabs my binder again and hes like "is this your friend?" like i thought to myself...why is he asking me that kind of question...its rhetorical..h/e you spell it. and i said "yes" we joked around..tons of eye contact...but still is there a slight chance that he might be at least interested eventhough he has a gf????

and now..this guy that i call to go over the homework with was asking me who was in my group, and i told him who was there..and hes like "ohh ya the big guys in your group" and im like.."what big guy?" and hes like "your boyfriend" and i said "nooo what are you talking about hes not my boyfriend" and he said "girrrrl...didnt you notice that when you guys were working in a group he was all over you. you guys were so close to each other, you would say one word and hed be like HHAHAHA YOUR SO FUNNY..or hed laugh at you" and i responded "well we were close together cause we had to move our desks to go over the homework" and hes like "sure"

so now i find it kinda weird that he noticed that kinds of things. and now that i think about it we were put into different groups, and theres this girl also in his group and he didnt even sit close to her. they were seprated, and he didnt sit as close as he did to her. and my friend that was in the group, wasnt really participating in our discussion so i asked her why and she said "its cause you guys talked really low and only you guys could understand each other" idk what that means...IS HE ATTRACTED TO ME EVENTHOUGH HE TOLD ME HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND???? what do i do??