Drunken Phone Slurs

Okay, saturday my GF and I were staying the night at a friend's place and I got a call from a good friend. My GF and I had just come back from the bar and we were very "happy". The phone call went like this:

Her: Hey, how are you doing?

Me: Good... I'm frickin' trashed right now.

Her: You sound it. Is it okay for me to talk to you right now?

Me: Yeah, [GF]'s cool. She's right here.

Her: Oh, okay...

Me: Yeah, I think I'm gonna get laid in a few minutes too.

Her: Um, I'm going to let you go then.

Me: Well, uh, okay. Do you want me to give you a yell tomorrow?

Her: Its up to you...

*Hangs up*

I get a text from her twenty minutes ago telling me "Thanks for ruining my otherwise wonderful night, don't call me tomorrow."

What the frick did I do? I mean, yeah, its a little rude to tell someone about your sex life, but she's a very good friend, and its nothing I wouldn't tell anyone else I was tight with, and I was drunk. I talked to her briefly today, and all she kept telling me was "That was soooo rude."

Seriously, why is she still so pissed at me? My GF says its because "she's still not over you..." which I think is retarded. She and I haven't been involved in almost a year now.

I think she's still not over you, too. Nobody else would care, male or female. Or at least they would NOT react like that if they didn't still have feelings for you. It's really obvious. And she even had to ask if it was okay to talk and you said yeah your girlfriend is okay with it..

NOT OVER YOU

she obviously has a handle on her feeling but doesnt want your relationship shoved in her face.

if you had been sober I would chew your ear off for being so inconsiderate...

EDIT: I say things like that all the time to my friends... I wouldnt, however, say it to an ex if there was ANY doubt to how he felt about me