Handjobs

jull09

I started giving my boyfriend handjobs a couple of months ago and have become really frustrated because I've only been able to make him cum once. He's really nice about it and appreciates me trying but him being in pain afterwards tends to kill the moood. Any handjob tips? Thanks!

Its not pain while I do it...it's his balls hurting him afterwards because he didn't cum. We've tried talking about what he wants me to do and what works for him but he honestly doesn't seem to be able to verbalize it very well. What I'm looking for are maybe some good hand techniques or overall rules that might help.

3 tips (I don't give them but I receive them just to clarify)

1. Don't hold too tight, tighter is not always better

2. Start off slowly and when he makes obviouse signs he likes it go faster

EDIT : 2.1 when going faster make sure you dont bash his balls around so they like hit his leg and stuff that can be quite painfull even if it doesn't look much.

3. USE LUBE its not necesary but makes the whole job so much easier

Ohh and a few more

I find it best if I am lying on my back and my girlfriends fingers are like on the oposite side of my penis to her hands, (if your confused what I mean ask him to grab his penis when he is hard and his hands will be on the same side as you would want to be).

And anouther thing, dont shake the penis (change its angle). Try and keep it at all times at its natural 45 degree (ish) angle from the body and move your hand up and down not the penis, that should stay still.

his balls hurting him afterwards because he didn't cum

Ahh the dreaded blue balls.

Here is my advice:

There are two main types of male masturbation:

1) Lots of lube, slipping and sliding

2) No lube, full grip with hand in same position that his hand would be if he was masterbating, pulling (gently) the skin up and down - your boyfriend can show you this one if you don't know what I mean

Either way here are some tips:

1) Play with his balls

2) Ask him what he likes

3) Change it up, variation is the key

4) Try oral sex!

EDIT: I just found this website. This may help you. Mind you, it is graphic...

link removed

• Like 1
I started giving my boyfriend handjobs a couple of months ago and have become really frustrated because I've only been able to make him cum once. He's really nice about it and appreciates me trying but him being in pain afterwards tends to kill the moood. Any handjob tips? Thanks!

i assume the pain is because he doesnt cum, and gets 'blue balls' ask him to talk you through it, give you some instruction, don't get go bull at a gate with it, most men like it more gentle then that, watch him do it to himself and see what pace he goes at and then try again, it's great that he is being patient with it, but he needs to talk to you and tell you what you need to do to mke it better for him.. you can't just do it and expect to be brilliant at it..

only if jull09 is ready for that though Ballys,

Personally I don't do it for my bf, when it comes to handjobs, he knows how he likes it and I just do it different, whichis fine, i can get him there and it's a nice way to start things off, but moving onto different things is great.. and i agree trying somethign different would be good but only if they are ready

i am really embarrased about this and don't know what to do. My gf gave me my first hj and a came in liike 30 seconds. i didnt think too much of it since it was my first and you know im not used to it. well ive gotten three since then and each time i cum within a min. this is really bothering me and i dont know why this is. i feel that i just get to excited even before she touches me that when she does...i just explode. what shuold i do?

I don't come from handjobs. I never have.

You can try a combination of a handjob and oral. What my girlfriend does is take the base of my penis in her hand while sucking on my head. It feels really good.

But if you want to give a good handjob, be creative. Put some lube between your breasts and hold your breasts around his penis while you slide it up and down. Guys find that very arousing.

i am really embarrased about this and don't know what to do. My gf gave me my first hj and a came in liike 30 seconds. i didnt think too much of it since it was my first and you know im not used to it. well ive gotten three since then and each time i cum within a min. this is really bothering me and i dont know why this is. i feel that i just get to excited even before she touches me that when she does...i just explode. what shuold i do?

There is nothing wrong with that. It may just mean your girlfriend is really good at handjobs. I cum ALOT quicker when my girlfriend gives me one rather than sex. Besides it doesn't really matter if you cum quickly from a handjob as it is one way pleasure and the worste thing that would happen is she wont get a tired arm.

not coming from a handjob?? i find that hard to believe!

sounds like you've got the hang of it but just in case:

1. a nice bit of lube (grape seed oil is superb)

2. take it slow to begin with, slowly getting faster

3. don't rub too much on the head to start off with, concentrate on the shaft it's less sensitive

4. use your best sexy voice and talk to him while you're pulling him off

btw- what's the best position for a never tried one of those.