- Phone Sex Suggestions -

Hey you all how are you ?

(( PS . Yes , I have searched the Forum and nothing has helped ))

Well , my boyfriend and I have recently began having phone sex since we`ve chosen to remain virgins for a lil while longer . We`ve ran into two problems 1. When he decides to start , I`m busy dealing with younger children and you know there are some thingz that shouldn`t be said unless you want them all in your face like dis lol , so how should I tell him I can`t right now , but I got you later ? 2. Sometimes it becomes boring , anyway you think we can spice it up a lil ?

Any replies will be appreciated . Oh yea I`m 17 BTW .

Hi. I'm good, procrastinating on a paper... as for your post... I've never really been a fan of phone sex.... it is nothing like the real thing, and overall not very exciting for me..... however, if you still feel like you want to pursue it, I would try to do it a bit more randomly..... I guess if you do it too much than it really doesnt work.

Also, as for when people./children are around...... how bout you say... "there are children around, I'll "get you later"" ??

hopefully that helps... maybe you could go out on an "active" date... that might spice things up besides talking dirty on the phone ^_~

I say treat phone sex like actual sex, which means sometimes you have to try new things to keep it interesting. Think of a fun setting, whatever your style is... in front of a fireplace, on the kitchen counter, in the shower etc. That way you can get more specific about what you want to do. Think of new positions you'd like to try, and new ways you'd like to please your partner. Hope I helped.

I rather enjoy phone sex and the easiest I find is to pretend your actually in that position of having sex, or what you think you would like to do to him or have him do to you. Even work in a fantasy now and again. Best part of the phone is that even though there is shyness it's easier then in person.