Drunken night - period AHHH

yeah well i got absulotly bladdered last night at a party, came home with my girlfriend and we went to bed. She had told me that she was on the last day of the period and shouldnt be bleeding any more. Me being so drunk i couldnt stand went and got my hands a bit dirty, we then tryed having sex but it wouldnt work as she was a virgin and we both needed to be sober for it work.

Basically i woke up this morning with blood on my hands and on my bed, i dont know what to think, im not disgusted although i would of been if it was somebody else.

I dont expect a response just needed to get it out in the open, i feel much closer to her now.

This has happened to me a couple of times. My period is always very on and off. It can go away for 2 days and I think it's over, but then it comes back. Sometimes it doesn't come back. It's very unpredicatable.

I have to say that it has been very embarrassing for me each time and I was thankful that my partners didn't mention anything If it didn't bother you that much then don't worry about it.

umm..i dont think it was the period that did it because he did say that she was a virgin and virgin usually always bleed when being penetrated..thats why its called getting your "cherry popped"....lol

I didn't even think of that, but there's a good possibility that this is the case. Even if you didn't penetrate her completely, you probably tore some of her hymen which has lead to the bleeding.

well im not 100% sure either way i just know there was blood, so ill just not mention it and be nice to her?

Why do you even need to mention it to her? I mean, it's not going to change anything. She probably already knows because she would have found it all over herself too and I'm sure she's hoping that you didn't notice.

I'm just saying that I'd be very upset/embarrassed if someone mentioned it to me, no matter how well I knew them.

Hey, I think this is just normal. It happens, and us girls tend to have the period so often that it's no biggie if it interferes a bit with the sexual life. I think it's also normal that in order to actually start having sex, you both want to be sober. First of all, alcohol will make getting erections and keeping them harder, and more importantly I think if it's the first time between the two of you, you want to remember it. It's good you feel closer to her. Nothing is wrong, you just feel a bit weird because the relationship has gotten more intimate now.

Arwen