Hm, Was it just a hookup? Need advice

Ok, so I have been out of the dating game for a while, but am just getting back into it because I was dumped awhile ago. So anyway, I met this girl through a friend. The friend called me over one night and it was her and room-mate. So me and a friend went over to just hang out. ANyways, its getting pretty late and I have been getting signals from the girl all night. We have had a few beers, but nothing to much. Since Im getting signals I go in for the kiss, and we end up making out for awhile, and then later fool around. She wanted to have sex but I declined. Anyways, after its pretty late so I head out. But then yesterday, I went over there again with another friend in hopes I would see this girl cause I didnt pick up her number. The whole time I'm there though, she just stayed in her room. She didnt say anything.. which I thought was odd? I just ended up talking to her room mate, and then left. It was kind of weird. I know that this girl does not get around and is not a , and judging by her friends she seems interested, but could it just have been a hookup? I wouldnt mind trying to pursue a relationship, but I am confused?

I don't know. She could've just been embarrassed for going as far as she did. I know you said you only had a few beers, but maybe she was buzzing, and regrets what she did. It's possible she just wants to avoid confrontation.

I' have no idea why she wouldn't even come out of her room. Did you ask her roommate?

She wanted to have sex but I declined

It is possible that she thought you were rejecting her. For college aged women, they are so used to having men attempt to have sex with them all the time that when a man does turn down sex, the woman can be pretty shocked and offended! Maybe that is why she didn't come out to talk to you. She might have felt embarrassed and rejected.

I think you should just call her up and talk to her. Ask her out if you are interested in a relationship. Just tell her that you are attracted to her, but you weren't ready to have sex right then and there.

I know, it's hard to talk about it, but just call her up and ask her out if you are interested in her. good luck

It is possible that she thought you were rejecting her. For college aged women, they are so used to having men attempt to have sex with them all the time that when a man does turn down sex, the woman can be pretty shocked and offended! Maybe that is why she didn't come out to talk to you. She might have felt embarrassed and rejected.

I think you should just call her up and talk to her. Ask her out if you are interested in a relationship. Just tell her that you are attracted to her, but you weren't ready to have sex right then and there.

I know, it's hard to talk about it, but just call her up and ask her out if you are interested in her. good luck

The hard thing is, I dont have her number. And I don't really like hanging out with her room mate, but right now she is my only hook to this girl. And I feel bad just using her room mate to get to her. If I had her number it would be easier.. ha ha.

I don't know. She could've just been embarrassed for going as far as she did. I know you said you only had a few beers, but maybe she was buzzing, and regrets what she did. It's possible she just wants to avoid confrontation.

I' have no idea why she wouldn't even come out of her room. Did you ask her roommate?

^^^Yup, also a possibility. she could have had too much to drink and is now feeling embarrassed and awkward.

Do you have their phone number? If so, use it, Man!

Maybe she is interested. Maybe you can call her to discuss the other night or ask her out to dinner? Maybe she was disappointed because you hadn't called?

I could be off base... But I think if you are interested in her, you should contact her!

Do you have their phone number? If so, use it, Man!

Maybe she is interested. Maybe you can call her to discuss the other night or ask her out to dinner? Maybe she was disappointed because you hadn't called?

I could be off base... But I think if you are interested in her, you should contact her!

I only have her room mates number. Which makes it quite hard for me to contact her because I dont really like her room mate.

Then ask her roommate for her number. Or can you find her number through the university's website? (I assume you are all at the same college)

I always felt weird about asking someone else for a girls number. But I guess it is really my only option right now. I guess I am just confused because I dont want to look like a fool trying to pursue something she isnt interested in, and I just felt kinda rejected last night..

I only have her room mates number. Which makes it quite hard for me to contact her because I dont really like her room mate.

Will the roommate give you her number?

What's your options? Go over and hang out with the roommate and hope to get to talk to the girl or call the roommate and tell her you REALLY need to talk to the roommate about something (ask her to have the girl call you or for her number?)

Any chance?

Will the roommate give you her number?

What's your options? Go over and hang out with the roommate and hope to get to talk to the girl or call the roommate and tell her you REALLY need to talk to the roommate about something (ask her to have the girl call you or for her number?)

Any chance?

Yeah, the room mate will give me her number. That seems to be most logical since then I can talk to just the girl and clear up any confusion about the other night.

I always felt weird about asking someone else for a girls number. But I guess it is really my only option right now. I guess I am just confused because I dont want to look like a fool trying to pursue something she isnt interested in, and I just felt kinda rejected last night..

I know it can be uncomfortable.

But Girls can be funny (just as guys can.) She could very well be uninterested or she could be thinking "great - can't believe I did that and he's not contacting me at all..."

That's why communication is SO wonderful! And Necessary!

And really, besides feeling a little rejected if she isn't interested (which you can get past,) what else do you have to lose?

Call her! Let us know how it goes! We're here for you!

I know it can be uncomfortable.

But Girls can be funny (just as guys can.) She could very well be uninterested or she could be thinking "great - can't believe I did that and he's not contacting me at all..."

That's why communication is SO wonderful! And Necessary!

And really, besides feeling a little rejected if she isn't interested (which you can get past,) what else do you have to lose?

Call her! Let us know how it goes! We're here for you!

Yeah, I agree completely.