Ahh what to do?

lonelyguy

LG, Hi,

I am certain that others with more experience in this area will offer better advice but IMHO, I would try not get the friend (that's interested in you) in the middle. Instead, it might be best to directly approach the girl you're interested in. Try not to hang out with both of them at the same time.

Just a thought ...

Oh gee i hate possitions like that it sucks. But please be careful. You really do not want to hurt your mate and you will if you ask her for her friends phone number ok. So be tactful. Maybe see if someone else is friends with this girl and ask them. Do anything but do not get (as ellie said) your friend in the middle. It'll be hard enough watching you go after her friend, without being caught up in it to.

Be honest with the girl that's interested in you so she has no reason to call you a dogg in the future and not bashing will go on between her and her friend thereby ruining your chances with the friend.

As for getting in touch with the friend... talk to her in person! Life is too impersonal these days with MSN and the net. Go up to her start up a conversation... ask her for her #, e-mail or whatever. Then proceed to setting up a date.

Just when you're talking to the girl that likes you be sure to be kind. She appreciate the honesty.