I know hes shy BUT

Ok so finally I wrote back to my crush who showed many-many signs of liking me, but took a month to acknowledge my ecard.(which was nice, he didnt have to)

Its been a little less than a week. No reply. In my email, Ive sort of implied

that he needs to reply back(ive asked him something).

There are two things though:

1)Hes always been unbelievably shy and nervous with me and

2) hes super busy at work. People actually feel sorry for him, hes very overworked.

But I feel like Im kidding myself with those excuses.

Hes not interested, is he? Should I just forget about him?

Why don't you call him up and ask him out?

I repeat my story all the time. I'm overworked, underpaid, and I'm in college full time. I'm not the least bit shy or scared of girls, but I really was not looking for a girlfriend when my girlfriend came after me. She was very persistent and she won me over. You can do it. Maybe you're the one that's shy.

I know a lot of shy people and I can tell you that shy people are the most interesting people you'll ever meet. So go after him and see what he's all about.

Hey there,

My initial thoughts are that he could reply to an email no matter how shy he is. You've made it quite clear that you like him (even as a friend) and all he needs to do is click reply and write a few words back.. It seems to me that he doesn't have the effort in him.. It doesn't mean he doesn't like you at all but it means he doesn't like you as much as you deserve him to.

I'd say leave it from here.. if he replies, then take it as a friend replying, don't hold too much hope with it all! In the meantime move on, there are plenty of other guys out there that will be willing to reciprocate and will like you as much as you deserve!

I have had this happen to me too.. the thing is if a guy really likes you enough no matter how shy he will show you he likes you.. esp if the expectation is purely an email!

You deserve better!!

Ammy