Trouble growing up...

Now honestly - - - I'd probably get a good laugh out of it but I'm not sure I'd take you seriously?

I mean do you nonchalantly eat your handi snacks and drink your yoohoo? For some reason I have a visual of an adult acting like a child turning around in their chair, smiling, and drinking yoohooo being careless of anything else in the world...?

I think all adults need to be one...seriously...people have to dress...eat and do what other adults do. Whatever happened to being a kid? I miss those days. This is why I love kids...they are worry free and full of ideas LOL.

People were getting kick out of it I was eating dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets.

I LOVE handisnacks cheese and crackers!!!!

The only reason I no longer buy them is because when I was a kid just 1 would fill me, but now I want 5... so I can't handle having them around. Yoo Hoos are great too, but I try to avoid all that sugar. But if I had the same metabolism I had as a kid I would eat that stuff all the time.

If that's what you like to eat, who cares what others think? I'm sure they have some stranger habits.

BellaDonna

Firstly to sidehop,

I am all about the dinosaur chicken nugets, those things are freakin awesome and I haven't been able to find them for a while... I'm a little Jealous here

Lifestream,

I you were right, it actually was the make your own pizza lunchable by armour and it was quite delicous.

And to I'm that girl,

That IS exactly how I was acting and it was alot of fun. Luckily I'm pretty good at my job and everyone knows I have a good work ethic... It's just fun to act retarded and get a little nostalgic from time to time.

Haha, I still order Happy Meals at McDonald's, as do some of my co-workers (I have a really weird toy sitting on my desk at work right now--it's like a black blob with pointy ears and yellow eyes, not sure what he does exactly), AND I still love Fruit Roll-Ups. YUM!!!!

The marketing people in this world seem to think that once we're past the age of 10, we don't want colorful, fun food shaped like dinosaurs or whatnot. Well....clearly they're wrong.

I think that is great, every so often ill eat what i used to eat when i was a kid and i always order burger king or kfc kids meals mainly because i can't eat all of the huge 'adult' food lol

i say to hell with your work colleagues it is little quirks like that that i find interesting in people

i don't know what a yoo hoo is though, but i do like umbumgo, i wish they still made that