drunk hookup...need advice

gavindark

Last night I hung out with a girl I've known for a few years. We were never the greatest of friends, but I've known her for awhile now. We got to drinking while watching tv, one thing led to another, and we did some heavy making out, which eventually made it to her bedroom. We didn't have sex or anything, and the pants stayed on. In the morning, I stuck around for awhile, chatted, joked around, but we never mentioned a word about what happened the night before. I gave her a hug before I left and told her to give me a call when she was free.

Should we talk about what happened, or just it be?? I can't say I'm totally interested in a relationship with her, especially with her moving out of the state in a few months for a job. However I also don't want things to get awkward between us. I don't feel like I took advantage of her or anything since it was pretty much her initiating everything. It would be nice to get a girl's perspective on this, and whether there's any merit in discussing what happened with her, or whether that would just make things more awkward.

Thanks!!

Don't bring it up.

If she wants it brought up, she'll bring it up.

Act how you normally would.

If anything like that happens again, perhaps thank her when you've finished making out or whatever you're doing and you can judge by her reaction.

If she says something like "You're welcome" then there's a fairly high chance she's interested.

If she says something like "No, thank YOU" then she's definitly interested.

If she casually says something like "No problem" or "No worries" she's probably just considering you as a hook-up, not a potential relationship.