Sometimes I think of ending my life....

Ill be honest

I have two wonderful children and sometimes sure I think about just giving up and ending my life.........

but Id like to share this with everyone....

I found this website years ago when I found out about my ex husband.....

I hope you read it and get something from it, I was crying by the end of it, but it makes me realise they are right........as long as we have good people in our life who care, even all of us online folk, then we can get through the pain, it doesnt have to overcome us, as hard as it is.

Hugs to all

link removed

Reading this near death experience has made think of never comitting suicide , the cost of sin in the afterlife is just as big as in this life. And seeing how the pain is unimaginable more horrible if you take your own life, this because you have to live your entire life with all the misery you experienced AGAIN up till the point that you comitted suicide and push thru that difficult moment until you succeed. It would mean you would have to live another additional 34 years on this earth, i highly advice to save yourself wasting more then 68 years , the time that a reincarnation can take place can take over 200 to 300 years, so that would be 368 years , along with the fact that you have to make up to all your loved ones, you hurt so many people, its all and all so not worth it.

You can't skip any steps in life, you have to go thru all of them, and throwing the towel in the ring is the worst thing you can do.