I feel bad about a friend I lost along time ago.

I came accross an old friend on myspace, not sure if i should contact her.

10 years ago i was roommates with this girl , we had so much in common, we became great friends right away....lots of laughs, crys, hugs,, just good times. she started doing some annoying things like blow dry her hair at 7am while i was sleeping. When i asked her to use the bathroom she was very mad, etc.. Then inviting her friend over when no one was there. She was Greek and would talk in Greek all the time on the phone, i couldnt understand and found it offensive. Well to make a long story short she started being quiet around me and i had to tranfer schools.... The day i left she left me a note saying wishing me luck and at the end she asked if she can have back her cable cord she gave for the tv. I brought the tv for us which cost $200, i let her use it whenever she wanted. So i thought it was rude to ask me in a note for it back.

Do you think I could have tried harder to patch things up? or am i just mistaken?

She didn't wrote back to you back than.

I wouldn't bother again.

Oh, and now you're 27 - 10 years ago you were 17. Back than you were really joung and usually friendships are more honest than. We all have great memories of our friends when we were teenagers.

People change and also friendships change as we get older..

I would keep it a memorie.

i would contact her.

personally, i've been known to cut off friends. it's not that i don't care, i'm not sure why i do it. but i've done so a lot - even to my 10 years bestfriend when i moved. i actually didnt even tell her i was moving, let her find out on her own. she wrote me, in shock.. but i didn't write back. then 8 years after, she emailed me & we've been emailing each other back and forth since.

i wouldn't take her not replying as she does NOT WANT to be friends/keep in touch. for someone young, distance is hard to work around and that could be a reason why.

anyway, if nothing comes of it, at least you tried. what have you got to lose?

"personally, i've been known to cut off friends. it's not that i don't care, i'm not sure why i do it. but i've done so a lot - even to my 10 years bestfriend when i moved. i actually didnt even tell her i was moving, let her find out on her own. she wrote me, in shock.. but i didn't write back. then 8 years after, she emailed me & we've been emailing each other back and forth since.

i wouldn't take her not replying as she does NOT WANT to be friends/keep in touch. for someone young, distance is hard to work around and that could be a reason why."

seriously why would you do that? i am annoyed on your friends behalf, ive had this done to me. is there something wrong with you? its a totally inexcusable disgraceful way to treat someone

I'm sorry that you're annoyed and that it has happened to you. I'm not proud of what I've done. It's just how I deal with things. You're right, it's a totally inexcusable disgraceful way to treat someone. I've apologized for things since.