Betrayed by my 7 year lover - Please Help!

I was replaced, plain and simple.

I would be able to speak with her for the first time after I learned the full truth...we did have our last conversation, but at that time I did not know all the facts.

I don't only feel close to her...there is something more to it.

The voice I would hear from her would be neither sweet nor deceptive...it would be a new voice that I haven't really heard before. I don't think she would lie to me any more than she has...what else would she lie about?

I don't know - just keeping you on your toes.

I still don't think you are replaceable.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think she would lie to me any more than she has...what else would she lie about?

Of course you don't think she'd lie anymore. That's you. Believe me, until she regrets (if ever) and is truly truly sorry for hurting you, it is still about her. She will lie to you. it gets easier to lie after the first time. Believe me, I know all about it.

You are both probably correct.

Today I woke up feeling pretty horrible again. I laid in bed for a loooooong time. Thoughts of sadness, hope, all that garbage ran around in my mind...then I started to get really angry. The anger has been going strong all day (helped me through a nice workout routine) and although it is not too fun to have this anger inside of me, it is certainly better than self pity and wallowing in sadness.

You are both probably correct.

Today I woke up feeling pretty horrible again. I laid in bed for a loooooong time. Thoughts of sadness, hope, all that garbage ran around in my mind...then I started to get really angry. The anger has been going strong all day (helped me through a nice workout routine) and although it is not too fun to have this anger inside of me, it is certainly better than self pity and wallowing in sadness.

now you're talking! i worked out and i have a chest and some shoulders now. That's what you need to do Cyp. Take care of you. I'm doing the best in taking care of me, and that's all we can do.

I went through something like this several years ago... I've even known her for 7 years...

Anyways, she studied aboard (and to think that I was her #1 supporter of this idea)... met a guy... and well, you all know how this story goes.

I am going to explain to you what happens when you try and stick out something like this. It took us about 3 years to rebuild trust back to 100%. We ended up getting engaged... even bought a house. Two months after owning that house, things took a turn for the worse again. This time around, it was her boss.

People like this are in denial of their behavior. They will blame anyone but themselves.

Take my advice, the sooner you get over her, the sooner you'll be doing yourself a favor. You are going to have to accept the fact that you may never fully understand the intent behind her actions. So, don't drive yourself crazy trying to understand a person who's not sane of mind.

I am going to explain to you what happens when you try and stick out something like this. It took us about 3 years to rebuild trust back to 100%. We ended up getting engaged... even bought a house. Two months after owning that house, things took a turn for the worse again. This time around, it was her boss.

Oh ok. Should have read this twice before. So you broke up a few years ago? You've been her friend since then?

Let me in on the details, if you don't mind

It's going to be a trust issue with yourself. Your going to have to start to trust your own judgement with women again. All i would say, spend a few bucks, go to one of those speed dating things. That might get you plenty of women to judge and to see if your right. Thing is, your honestly don't have a bad picker, and other women arn't like that. This one was sneaky. Only the most sneaky of people (her own kind) would of figured it out.

Here is your revenge. She has to live her life. She will ed up with her own people. Someone like this will end up 40 years old, with 2 kids, and someone will do this to her. Wish her all the best, and know that she's in for the worst.