WHOO!!! Think I am 99.5% healed

I think I am about completely healed after being dumped almost 5 months ago. I was seeing my therapist last thursday and I realized I did not talk about him the entire session like I have after he dumped me. I did say maybe a sentence or two, that was it. Also I think deleting all emails, and shredding papers had a big factor in healing. No more torturing myself by re-reading emails over and over.

So I can fully focus on my own stuff now.. trying to lose weight again and I am not going to date for a long time. I do not want to risk another setback so soon after just finally healed. I do know that relationships is about taking risks,, etc.. but I just am not ready to date again and what if it doesn't work out, and I don't want to go through that again at least not for a while. I have been hurt quite a bit and it takes my focus away from doing other stuff that I need to do and I don't want any distractions!

Also I think deleting all emails, and shredding papers had a big factor in healing. No more torturing myself by re-reading emails over and over.

You are so right!

Many people keep them, for whatever reasons, in case, trying to keep some memories, but doing the shredding did accelerate your healing....good for you!!