Confuzzled...

Shudder

so i was just wondering, how many of you that are attached would go out on a solo date with a member of the opposite gender who you know has interest in you. by that i mean he/she specifically asked you out, or mentioned the word date when asking you out?

i ask this cause recently i went out with a girl and just asked for a second date in which she said yes to. now i find out she has facebook, and her status says she's in a relationship... one thing thats bothering me though is in the month span that i have hung out with her the boyfriend (if there is one) has never popped up.. she's not the most outgoing of all people...

any advice?

Does she see you as a friend, or is she looking for more? I know she mentioned "date", but does her actions and reactions show that she might think of you in other ways like a friend or a date?

Maybe she is looking around for a "replacement" before she dumps her bf? There are people who dont want to leave one guy/girl without having someone else waiting in the wings.

Well she just might not have updated it from before, but in any case you have to react. Send her a msg on facebook mentioning the status line. Ask something like "So who's the lucky guy " and see what she says. If you get some BS back then something fishy goin on and she deserves to get called out on it.