I met this girl online dec. 22 and i went to her house dec. 31 to celebrate new yrs it was supposed to go to a party but we just stayed at her house from like 7pm to 1am. Everything was amazing but to this point I havent seen her since. So we are a month into our relationship and only seen eachother one time. We talk on the internet like every few days. I have a lot going for me with school and work and she has kind of been struggling in her life with work and getting a place to live. Basically she has completely busy and its really hard for her to even see me now. Its been 20 days since i seen her and i think we might be able to see eachother next weekend and i want to make it special was wondering if you guys think if i should buy her anything. btw we have expressed to eachother that we really really do like eachother and we have a ton in common and also havent had a single disagreement. Everything is perfect except with the bump in the road of not being able to actually see her. I am almost 100% certain she isnt covering anything up cuz she explains everything to me like everytime i talk to. All i know is once we really get into the swing of things of a relationship she is going to have a lot of 'making up' to do, not that i hold this against her at all. but she is trying to prove herself to be with me and i keep telling her i promise im not going anywhere. i guess i reinterated that i want to be here for her and have a relationship with her. i want a movie nite with her cuz Saw3 is coming out on DVD and she was going to see it in theaters, but her boyfriend broke up with her that day and he took some other girl. I think seeing the movie will be a little significate. any other ideas? I know this is a very unique situation that me and her are in.

she is really trying to move out of her moms (10 min from me) she was at her dads for a week (35 min from me) and now she is kind of at her moms or a friends. she works like 35 min from me. its not that she doesnt want to see me. everytime we talk we say how much we miss eachother and want to see eachother. she just started this job this week and she is kind of tied of into it. i know this is gonna phase over really soon and i see such a ton of potential in her so i want to persue a relationship with her as does she with me. everytime we try to plan something, something bad comes up and it falls through. she tells me she really likes me and i know this, just stuff is going on in her life and i guess im on 'hold' as cheesy as that sounds

Hey cookie,

Sounds good but I would go slow and just be yourself... I remember I was getting to know a woman over the phone and internet, and I told a friend " she likes me " and he replied, no, she likes what you say" . Sometimes the phone and email stuff get us " up in the air " about someone...remember you are two bodies and not just two voices.... I hope the meetings and being in each others real presense goes well...In my opinion it would be after some real meetings and quality time together that discussing a relationship could happen....not putting a damper on your plans....Being enthusiastic is great...I would make the meeting happen as soon as you can....flowers are always cool....and just be who you are. Sounds like a real nice girl...

thanks, the one time we met we were lost in conversation. we were together from like 6pm-1:30am and talked and got along great. nothing 'lovey-dovey' went on between us except a new yrs kiss. maybe if we didnt get along soo great i would of backed up while she is being busy. obviously if things dont seem to clear out in like the next few weeks i might have to pull off. it might eventually become to weird to form a relationship at that point. who knows, i am not pursuing another girl right now as she seems to be perfect for me just not perfect timing. im waiting this one out. we dont over do our talks online, kind of doing something else like researching and then talking to her, she isnt my top priority when online nor am i to her. she has been great at keeping her word and she is practically promise to make something work with me just a matter of not today but rather next week or weeks from now. who really knows. its ashame i like this girl way to much and i know she likes me a lot back so i think we are fine