Hello,

Maybe she is young at 42, and you are a little mature at 19.

I think it is worth a try, why not?

I once dated a woman 15 years my senior, and she was more fun to be around in some ways than 20 and 30 somethings.

One of my best friends is married to a gorgeous lady who is 12 years older than him.

If you two are in love...

Peace, and best wishes

Jeffrey

Did you meet on a dating site?

I think you should tread very carefully. As always! But especially when it has to do with online meetings (you have no way to verify if what she says is true, or if she even is who she says).

Personally I think this whole thing is too risky to be worth your time.

But if you pursue it, be very careful.

The whole thing sounds seedy IMO, to tell the truth. Not just the age differences but the whole deal.

i think a picture she sent me can definitely verify that she is who she says she is

LOL. no. they could have just sent you a photo of their sister or their high school teacher.

Anyway, if you are intrigued, then meet up for coffee during the daytime. be safe. if she is who she says she is, then go ahead and make a second date. there is quite an age gap between you, so I'm not sure how compatible you two would be. But then again, you never know. the whole "Demi Moore/Ashton Kutcher" thing is very "in" right now.

PS - If you were a 19 year old girl asking to meet up with a 42 year old man, I would say NO WAY!!! I think a 42 year old man would try to take advantage of a 19 year old female. And this woman may try to take advantage of you too, just something to keep in mind....

Don't do it. She is probably divorced and is now looking for a companion, someone to have fun with and quite probably has had children probably who are your age, if not older.

You, however will be looking for a long term partner soon, someone to fall in love with, buy a home together, have children with, which means even if you do hit it off, one of you in the end will not get what they are looking for.

Don't do it. She is probably divorced and is now looking for a companion, someone to have fun with and quite probably has had children probably who are your age, if not older.

You, however will be looking for a long term partner soon, someone to fall in love with, buy a home together, have children with, which means even if you do hit it off, one of you in the end will not get what they are looking for.

Most 19 year old guys I know are also looking for a bit of fun.... not for a mortgage and kids.....