his g/f, she laughs?

she laughs...she laughs at the fact that he cheated on her with me...i don't get it...

im the guys ex, and she laughs...he cheated on her with me...why does she laugh? him and i felt horrible, and agreed to tell her...and like..she laughs?

so she makes it out that shes all content but now shes goin around tellin ppl im a skanky thats tryin to steal her boyfriend from her...when its not true...i wasn't into him...he wanted me...and sure i wanted him in a way...but i totally wasn't expecting it...he made the first moves...and i waited a while to make sure its what he wanted...

so like...his choice...he cheated...and she laughs? like ?

Laughing is a often a nervous response - I have seen people laugh when they heard about someone's death, NOT because they thought it was funny, just because of the shock/inability to think of something proper to say.

More importantly, why did you tell her?

Also, I don't think you can absolve yourself - it takes two to tango, and I don't think you can expect her to have a lot of respect after what you did with her boyfriend, regardless of whether or not he initiated.

welll, she could maybe see the irony of the fact that you two cheat on her, then you both come tell her like you care about her feelings? if you cared about her feelings, either of you, you wouldn't have done it...

it could be bitter laughter on her part, like thinking to herself, what fools they are, or what a fool i am to love someone who cheats on me...

really, is he available or not? and she's entitled to have any reaction she wants to the sad news her boyfriends a cheater...

but the thing is she talks to me as nothing happened...that she wants the 4 of us to hang out again like we used to a few years ago...and its like "i've mentioned it before and you've said no?"

like she don't care if him and i hang out, go to the bar, n crap...yet she stopped hanging out with other guys (so she said)...

like yes i know it takes two to tango...so im not putting all the blame on him...its mixed between us...

but like...from what her boyfriend said (i didn't tell her, he did) that she like litterally cracked out laughin...and doesn't care...i keep gettin the feeling that shes cheating on him or something...

i personally would care if i found out my boyfriend was cheating on me with his ex...which is why i jus dumped the last boyfriend...

jus...i unno...i guess this is more a rant then anything...jus worries me...i know the guys a good guy...

In her shoes, I would be laughing because any doubt I'd ever had that he was dumb would have been removed. Sometimes when you have harboured a feeling of responsibility towards someone, and they do something to suddenly and completely reverse that, all you can do is laugh. You don't know what he says to her when you're not around, and honestly, the contrast between that and his behaviour with you probably just struck her funny. It would me.