What to think?

brooke617

So I am 14 weeks prego. I was just wondering, if it is normal to have pains in your lower stomach. I don't know if it is the baby moving or what. It seems to get worse when i am at work. I work at a nursing home so I am always on the run. Could me being so active effect the pain. Any advice?

I second Galaxy.

At this point in your term you should be getting a checkup every 3 or 4 weeks, and it is highly imperitive that if you feel there is somethin going on, that you catch it quick.

Now, after I have scared ya, I will tell you that about the 4 month mark your body is beginning to do its first serious stretching, and that is a painful process for some women. I think months 4 and 5 were worse than the last month for me....

Take a deep breath, and make the appointment to get in to your OB as soon as possible to set your mind at ease.

And take heart that you are going to be a great mother! You already worry like one!

It's normal to have cramps and pains throughout your pregnancy. As long as they aren't extremely severe and you aren't bleeding, there's normally nothing to be worried about.

Regarding your second question: I am a fast walker. Whenever I walk, I practically speed-walk. As a result, I get terrible muscle cramps that force me to sit down for half an hour until they go away. I've had to learn to slow down. You might want to take regular breaks throughout the day (I'm sure your employer will understand if you explain it to him/her).

It's normal to have cramps and pains throughout your pregnancy. As long as they aren't extremely severe and you aren't bleeding, there's normally nothing to be worried about.

Regarding your second question: I am a fast walker. Whenever I walk, I practically speed-walk. As a result, I get terrible muscle cramps that force me to sit down for half an hour until they go away. I've had to learn to slow down. You might want to take regular breaks throughout the day (I'm sure your employer will understand if you explain it to him/her).

Me too, Hazey. I can't walk fast anymore without getting a stitch! grrrrrr, shoulda kept running to keep everything tight and firm.

Anyway, is that a pic of you in your avatar!????